Students who want to apply for the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers annual Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship must accept the following terms and conditions:
- Satisfy all eligibility requirements detailed in the Rules for Eligibility on the Scholarship page
- Submit an application form and essay by the June 15, 2022 deadline
- Agree to not hold Bader Scott Injury Lawyers responsible for any technical difficulties that result in missing the application deadline
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
2. Past recipients of the Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Choosing the Scholarship Winner
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, national origin, religion, or membership in any other protected category.
The firm will appoint a scholarship committee to gather and review all submitted applications and essays. The winner of the $2,500 Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship will be the student who meets the eligibility rules and most embodies the spirit of grit, courage and drive after surviving their collision.
The committee may require additional information when considering applications. They reserve the right to contact applicants for this information so they can make an informed decision about the scholarship winner.
The winning recipient selected by the scholarship committee is final.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will not share, distribute, sell, or use any information gathered in the application process for anything other than considering applicants for the Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship.
The firm becomes owner of all submitted materials and reserves the right to publish the name and essay of the scholarship winner. Media forms in which this content may be published include press releases, websites, and social media, among others.
Return to the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship page.