At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we are committed to offering the best in quality, personalized legal services. Our trusted attorneys have a passion for helping injured workers in Georgia, and we’ve made it our aim to provide each of our clients with exceptional and affordable legal representation.
If you are in need of a lawyer, it’s important to carefully review your prospects before deciding to which firm to entrust your case. Ask prospective lawyers to share their firm’s policy on client relationships. The firm’s policy will give you some insight into how they treat their clients and what you might be able to expect should you hire the firm.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers’s Promise to Clients
Our team values its clients and wants them to know that we are earnestly interested in helping them get the benefits to which they’re entitled. We are quite proud of our promise to our clients because it highlights our esteem and respect for them.
We make the following promises to each and every one of our clients.
- You will speak with your attorney or case manager the same day you call;
- You will receive regular and timely updates on your case;
- Every person at our firm will show you the utmost respect;
- You will receive service from well-trained, competent professionals;
- We will answer all of your questions about your case or the law in a manner that is simple and easy to understand;
- You will receive our full attention when discussing and managing your case;
- We will provide a fair and written fee agreement for our service and representation; and
- You will always have the final say about decisions affecting your case.
Our Relationship with Our Clients
We build all of our client relationships on trust. We work hard to earn your trust and we expect you to be forthcoming with the details of your case. Rest assured that anything you tell us is confidential to the extent provided by law and as necessary to represent you. A transparent relationship helps us provide you with the very best service and legal representation.
Developing an effective case strategy requires that we work closely with our clients. Your recollections about your accident, work conditions, injury, and other details you provide us are critical to the development of your case. The more information we have, the better we can represent you so we can get the very best outcome for your case.
Our Communication Policy
When you work with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you will never be left in the dark. We believe in efficient and thorough communication with all of our clients. We see to it that our clients understand the workers’ compensation claims process and the options available to them so they can work with their attorney to make informed decisions about their case.
As per our communication policy, we will always keep you informed and updated. We will update you on the status of your case and answer and address any questions or concerns you have. When necessary, we will contact you for information about your injury and other issues pertinent to your claim.
Preferred Methods of Contact
Below are some of our communication policies that our clients should know:
- Office phone calls – Call our office any time for status updates or other details about your claim. If you’re unable to reach someone right away, we do our best to return your call within 24 hours.
- Emails – You can also email our office with any questions, concerns, or developments with your case. We can usually reply faster to emails than phone messages. The quickest way to have questions answered is to contact the legal assistant or paralegal assigned to your case.
- Phone conference with your attorney – Please schedule a phone call with your attorney. We must be able to dedicate the time and attention necessary to provide the very best service. You can schedule a phone call with your attorney by calling (404) 888-8888.
- Office consultations – While we will try to accommodate you for an emergency drop-in visit, calling ahead to schedule a consultation will ensure that an attorney or other professional is available to meet with you.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, Today
To learn more about our firm and how we may be able to assist you with your workers’ compensation case, contact us today at (404) 888-8888.