All applicants must agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page and must:
- Meet the Rules of Eligibility described on the Scholarship page
- Submit their completed application forms, including essay and unofficial transcript, by the deadline
- Accept that Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is not responsible for technical difficulties that cause applicants to miss the submission deadline
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
2. Past recipients of the Future Lawyers of Georgia Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
How the Scholarship Winner is Chosen
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers appoints a Scholarship Committee to review applications that have been submitted from qualified, eligible candidates who adhere to the above terms and conditions. Applications that are submitted after the deadline and/or in any manner other than the method outlined in the Rules of Eligibility will be immediately disqualified.
The Scholarship Committee will not be able to respond to questions about the status of any individual application.
The winner will be notified by email.
Policy of Non-Discrimination
The Future Lawyers of Georgia Scholarship is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions, without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial status, or membership in another protected class.
All materials submitted for the Future Lawyers of Georgia Scholarship application become the property of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
No applicant information will be shared, sold, or otherwise distributed to any party.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers retains the right to use the scholarship winner’s name, image, and/or essay on the firm’s marketing materials, including website, social media, and other media forms.
The application submission deadline was December 15, 2022.
Return to the Future Lawyers Of Georgia Scholarship page.