As a personal injury law firm, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is dedicated to the betterment of our local, state, and national communities. In addition to fighting for justice on behalf of injured people, we also seek to improve our society by offering a number of scholarships to current and incoming college and university students.
In general, our scholarships are open to any student at an accredited college, university, or graduate school (subject to the terms and conditions for individual scholarships listed below). Information on the various scholarships we offer can be found by clicking on the links below. You can also see information about the previous winners to whom we have awarded scholarships.
- Future Lawyers of America Scholarship ($2,500) Current Deadline June 21, 2022- Terms and Conditions
- Dec. 2021 Winner:Samra Cordic
- Future Lawyers of Georgia Scholarship ($2,500) Current Deadline December 15, 2022 – Terms and Conditions
- No previous winners.
- Workers Compensation Scholarship ($2,500) Current Deadline June 21, 2022- Terms and Conditions
- Dec. 2021 Winner: Gilbert Bowman
- Survivor of a Car Accident Scholarship ($2,500)
- Dec. 2021 Winner: Lauren Koops
- Nov. 2022 Winner: Emani Miles