If you were injured in a car accident that someone else caused in Rome, we can be with you through every step of an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Working with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers means you pay nothing upfront to begin your case – no retainers, hourly rates, or hidden fees. We only win if you do.
Compensation Available in Your Rome Car Accident Case
After a car accident, you could be facing serious injuries, overwhelming medical bills, and even missed days at work. A car accident can affect a victim’s life long after the incident.
We will work to seek all compensation available to you, reflecting your past, present, and future losses. This may include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- And more
Filing for Wrongful Death Damages
We offer compassionate representation to those who lost a loved one in a car accident. If your family is dealing with the aftermath of a loss caused by someone else’s negligent driving, we can help you seek recovery for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical care required by your loved one
- Loss of consortium
- And more
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Rome, call (404) 888-8888
What Our Car Accident Lawyers Do
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we will do everything we can to seek fair results for your case. When we take your case, you can expect that we will do the following:
Advise You Throughout the Process
Typically, we will start your case as an insurance claim and then proceed to file a lawsuit if a fair settlement can’t be reached through negotiations.
During this process, we will keep you updated on any changes in your case and advise you on when to take a settlement offer or take your case to court. Of course, you get to decide when to settle – and we will stand by your side.
Ensure You Seek the Settlement You Deserve
After a car accident, you may be wondering what your case is worth. How do you know what full, fair compensation looks like in your case? This is something that we can determine for you by:
- Assessing your losses, both tangible and intangible
- Building evidence to prove the value of your case in an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Handling all the communication and negotiations with an insurance company for you to protect your case value
Handle the Complicated Parts of a Case
An insurance claim may seem straightforward, but you could face many complexities. This isn’t something you have to deal with alone, though. We will:
- Determine who was liable and prove liability
- Take your case to court and litigate on your behalf, if necessary
- Deal with unfair insurance tactics and low-ball settlement offers
- Contest any claims that you were more responsible than you were
- Represent you when major entities are involved, such as municipalities or corporations
- Ensure your case complies with any relevant laws, such as the statute of limitations (O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33)
Rome Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Reasons to Choose Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our team is proud to win big for our clients in the Atlanta area, including Rome. We will work hard for your case, too.
The car accident lawyers at our firm:
- Received the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating for high ethical standards
- Have excellent AVVO ratings
- Have been named part of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Some other reasons you may want to choose our team include the following:
Free Case Reviews
We offer all potential clients a chance to get their questions answered through a free consultation. This call comes with no obligation, and it is confidential.
During this call, you can learn more about how much your case could be worth and what it would be like to work with our team. Share your story with us, and we can tell you what next steps we can take to proceed with a financial recovery for you.
We Can Establish Negligence
When you retain an attorney at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we will use our knowledge of the key elements of negligence to prove the other party is responsible for your damages. These include the following:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care and violated that duty.
- The liable party’s violation caused your various losses.
- You incurred injuries, monetary losses, or a loss of quality of life that a financial award could recover.
Proving the negligence of another party is usually critical to a personal injury case. Accordingly, we seek to demonstrate that the liable party acted carelessly or recklessly and breached their duty to conduct themselves safely and reasonably.
Our Attorneys Understand the Law
Our attorneys are legal professionals who understand personal injury and auto accident laws and other factors that may impact each individual’s case. We will educate you on Georgia’s at-fault and comparative negligence rules and how these might play a role in determining your compensation.
If you decide to file a lawsuit, your attorney will know how to most effectively mitigate any defensive arguments posed by the defendant. And because they understand the litigation process, they will be invaluable in organizing evidence and preparing your case for trial. Although lawsuits are not always necessary, the threat of legal action can be a powerful tool when negotiating a settlement.
Perhaps, most importantly, being represented by a legal professional who understands the law helps even the playing field, considering you are likely going up against a major insurance agency with its own team of attorneys and the extensive resources needed to fight personal injury claims regularly.
We Will Do the Legwork
A significant amount of work is required to negotiate an insurance settlement and civil lawsuit. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, the last thing you want to do is navigate these time-consuming, often complex, and exhausting processes. Allowing an attorney to handle these tasks will likely reduce a tremendous amount of stress and worry. They will have already dealt with a wide range of insurance company tactics and know how to obtain the evidence needed to support your claim, such as police reports, eyewitness statements, and medical records.
Your attorney will also be able to calculate your damages and prepare a demand letter asking for compensation from the insurer. If the case cannot be settled through negotiations, your attorney can initiate a lawsuit and deal with the defendant’s legal defense on your behalf. In handling all of these critical legal tasks, we help you by easing the burden of navigating complicated insurance and civil claims so you can concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
We Will Advocate for Your Best Interests
One of the most essential roles of a personal injury attorney is that of advocate, meaning we act on your behalf and with your best interests in mind throughout the claims process. At all times, your attorney will be there to support you and act as your champion. We work to ensure that your side of the story is heard and that evidence shows you should be compensated for the losses to which you are entitled.
We can tell you what it’s like to work with us during a consultation, but you may want to hear it from previous clients.
Some of our past clients have shared their feedback about working with our team on Google Reviews:
- “Bader Scott injury lawyers have been MOST amazing throughout this entire process… Anyone in need of injury lawyers should start and STOP here.” -Dakela B.
- “Every step of the way I was contacted on all the details of my case. I never had any questions that wasn’t answered on my case. I am very thankful for the professionalism that was displayed. Thank you Bader Scott Injury Lawyers!” -Jarrod L.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Frequently Asked Questions
You may have questions—and we will be sure to give you our answers. Here are some of the most common initial questions asked by our car accident clients:
Do I Have a Case?
You could have a case if someone else was responsible for your accident and injuries. If you aren’t sure if your case merits legal action or if sufficient evidence exists to prove they were at fault, we can tell you your options.
In Georgia, you can even bring a case if you share some fault for the crash. You aren’t barred from bringing a case against a negligent driver as long as you weren’t more responsible than they were. More details of this law are contained in O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33.
What Kind of Settlement Can I Expect?
Settlement values vary widely for car accident cases. We can tell you that the value of your case may be determined by several factors, which could include:
- How severely you were injured
- How much your medical care has cost and will cost in the future
- How much the accident has affected your life overall
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t dismiss your chances of seeking compensation even if you have so-called mild or moderate injuries. We can help you assess the merits of your case.
Should I Work with a Lawyer for a Minor Accident?
This is a good question, and one way to answer it is by considering: How much time, energy, and resources do you have to pursue an insurance claim by yourself after a car accident? Keep these considerations in mind as you make your decision:
- If you would prefer to hand over the legwork to our team, regardless of your potential settlement value, we are here to help.
- If you don’t want to speak to insurance companies and go back and forth with an adjuster, we can do this for you.
- We can guide you through your legal options if you had a minor accident but still have high medical bills, a complicated case, or were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
Call Us Today for a Free Review of Your Rome Case
The call is free, and there is no obligation to work with us. If you choose to work with our car accident lawyers, you don’t have to pay any upfront fees to get started with your case. We only take payment if we win for you.