If you were injured in a car accident that someone else caused in Rome, we can be with you through every step of an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Working with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers means you pay nothing up front to begin your case – no retainers, hourly rates, or hidden fees. We only win if you do.
Compensation Available in Your Car Accident Case
After a car accident, you could be facing serious injuries, overwhelming medical bills, and even missed days at work. A car accident can go on to affect a victim’s life long after the incident.
We will work to seek all compensation available to you, reflecting your past, present, and future losses. This may include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- And more
Filing for Wrongful Death Damages
We offer compassionate representation to those who lost a loved one in a car accident. If your family is dealing with the aftermath of a loss caused by someone else’s negligent driving, we can help you seek recovery for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical care required by your loved one
- Loss of consortium
- And more
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Rome, call (404) 888-8888
What Our Car Accident Lawyers Do
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we will do everything we can to seek fair results for your case. When we take your case, you can expect that we will do the following:
Advise You Throughout the Process
Typically, we will start your case as an insurance claim and then proceed to file a lawsuit if a fair settlement can’t be reached through negotiations.
During this process, we will keep you updated on any changes in your case and advise you on when to take a settlement offer or take your case to court. Of course, you get to decide when to settle – and we will stand by your side.
Ensure You Seek the Settlement You Deserve
After a car accident, you may be wondering what your case is worth. How do you know what full, fair compensation looks like in your case? This is something that we can determine for you by:
- Assessing your losses, both tangible and intangible
- Building evidence to prove the value of your case in an insurance claim or lawsuit
- Handling all the communication and negotiations with an insurance company for you to protect your case value
Handle the Complicated Parts of a Case
An insurance claim may seem straightforward, but you could face many complexities. This isn’t something you have to deal with alone, though. We will:
- Determine who was liable and prove liability
- Take your case to court and litigate on your behalf, if necessary
- Deal with unfair insurance tactics and low-ball settlement offers
- Contest any claims that you were more responsible than you were
- Represent you when major entities are involved, such as municipalities or corporations
- Ensure your case complies with any relevant laws, such as the statute of limitations (C.G.A. § 9-3-33)
Rome Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Reasons to Choose Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our team is proud to win big for our clients in the Atlanta area, including Rome. We will work hard for your case, too.
The car accident lawyers at our firm:
- Received the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating for high ethical standards
- Have excellent AVVO ratings
- Have been named part of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Some other reasons you may want to choose our team include the following:
Free Case Reviews
We offer all potential clients a chance to get their questions answered through a free consultation. This call comes with no obligation, and it is totally confidential.
During this call, you can learn more about how much your case could be worth and what it would be like to work with our team. Share your story with us, and we can tell you what next steps we can take to proceed with a financial recovery for you.
We can tell you about what it’s like to work with us during a consultation, but you may want to hear it from previous clients.
Some of our past clients have shared their feedback about working with our team on Google Reviews:
- “Bader Scott injury lawyers have been MOST amazing throughout this entire process… Anyone in need of injury lawyers should start and STOP here.” -Dakela B.
- “Every step of the way I was contacted on all the details of my case. I never had any questions that wasn’t answered on my case. I am very thankful for the professionalism that was displayed. Thank you Bader Scott Injury Lawyers!” -Jarrod L.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may have questions—and we will be sure to give you our answers. Here are some of the most common initial questions asked by our car accident clients:
Do I have a Case?
You could have a case if someone else was responsible for your accident and injuries. If you aren’t sure if your case merits legal action or if sufficient evidence exists to prove they were at fault, we can tell you your options.
In Georgia, you can even bring a case if you share some fault for the crash. You aren’t barred from bringing a case against a negligent driver as long as you weren’t more responsible than they were. More details of this law are contained in O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33.
What Kind of Settlement Can I Expect?
Settlement values vary widely for car accident cases. We can tell you that the value of your case may be determined by several factors, which could include:
- How severely you were injured
- How much your medical care has cost and will cost in the future
- How much the accident has affected your life overall
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t dismiss your chances of seeking compensation even if you have so-called mild or moderate injuries. We can help you assess the merits of your case.
Should I Work with a Lawyer for a Minor Accident?
This is a good question, and one way to answer it is by considering: How much time, energy, and resources do you have to pursue an insurance claim by yourself after a car accident? Keep these considerations in mind as you make your decision:
- If you would prefer to hand over the legwork to our team, regardless of your potential settlement value, we are here to help.
- If you don’t want to have to speak to insurance companies and go back and forth with an adjuster, we can do this for you.
- If you had a minor accident but you still have high medical bills, a complicated case, or were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, we can guide you through your legal options.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for a Free Review of Your Rome Case
The call is free, and there is no obligation to work with us. If you do choose to work with our car accident lawyers, you don’t have to pay any upfront fees in order to get started with your case. We only take payment if we win for you.
Call us today to learn more by dialing (404) 888-8888.