Death is always tragic, but preventable deaths can be excruciating for those affected. You may face sudden financial uncertainty and the immense psychological and emotional pain that a wrongful death causes. Holding liable parties financially accountable may help ease your financial burden and allow you the resources you need to move forward.
Georgia law allows a victim’s family to seek restorative compensation for their loss, and we can serve as your personal representative in filing a wrongful death action. Hire an Atlanta wrongful death lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers so you can focus on your recovery from your loss.
An Atlanta Wrongful Death Lawyer You Can Trust
Choosing the right Atlanta wrongful death lawyer is critical when you’re pursuing justice for a wrongful death in Georgia. You need a law firm with a track record of results in high-stakes cases (which wrongful death lawsuits always are) and a firm that will treat you with respect, dignity, and priority.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers meets these criteria, and our Atlanta personal injury lawyers can ease the burden. of a tragedy by:
- We hold liable parties accountable when they cause someone’s death: Our team has represented clients in wrongful death cases arising from a wide range of circumstances such as motorcycle accidents, car accidents, nursing home abuse incidents, medical malpractice events, and a wide range of others whose negligent actions cause tragic deaths. Your Atlanta wrongful death lawyer will immediately begin building the case against negligent parties who have caused you such immense harm.
- We are a law firm focused on Atlanta: Though we have law offices throughout Georgia, Atlanta has been a key location for Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. We are very familiar with the city and will be able to navigate its civil justice system without a problem. Our lawyers live and work in Atlanta daily, and our connection to the city shows how we prioritize our clients.
- We understand the toll of your loved one’s death: We will learn who your loved one was, exactly what you’ve lost, and what kind of financial recovery is necessary to get justice for your loved one’s passing. In representing many who have lost loved ones, we know that the loss of life can also mean the loss of companionship, financial stability, and the ability to find joy in day-to-day living (though, hopefully, you can heal with time).
We are a compassionate law firm. Just as importantly, we are a proven and capable law firm. When you need justice for a wrongful death in Atlanta, let Bader Scott Injury Lawyers take legal action on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Atlanta, call (404) 888-8888
Atlanta Wrongful Death FAQsHow Hard Is It to Prove Wrongful Death?How Does a Wrongful Death Claim Work?What Is the Statute of Limitations on Wrongful Death?What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?How Much is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Worth?What Happens After a Wrongful Death Deposition?
Why You Should Seek Compensation for A Wrongful Death
No amount of money could ever bring back a loved one, but surviving loved ones have needs. You are well within your rights to pursue justice for a wrongful death, and a financial recovery may:
- Relieve any financial pressure that you’re experiencing because of your loved one’s passing
- Help you afford all the care and treatment you need for grief, depression, and any other pain you’re experiencing because of your loss
- Hold liable parties accountable for taking your loved one from you
- Help you move forward from your loss, knowing that justice is served
While you work through the difficult process that unfolds when someone dies, we will work to get you the compensation you need. We will stand up for you and your family. We understand the sensitive nature of wrongful death cases, and we will do our best to sympathize with your unique situation.
Atlanta Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
“Full Value Of Life” Damages in Atlanta, GA
Did you know that Georgia has one of the strongest wrongful death statutes in the United States?
Awarded damages can amount to the full value of the deceased’s life. An impartial jury determines the exact dollar amount of the ‘full value of life,’ which can include tangible as well as intangible damages. Such damages can include an estimated amount the deceased would have earned over the rest of their life and priceless life experiences, such as walking a daughter down the aisle.
We will fight for the financial compensation that reflects your loved one’s value to others, the financial stability they may have afforded you, and the full scope of what their passing has meant to you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Compensation Can I Receive For the Loss of My Loved One?
Wrongful death claims are meant to restore what surviving loved ones have lost. Our Atlanta wrongful death lawyer will determine the economic and non-economic value the decedent provided you and other loved ones. We may find that your loved one’s untimely death has caused several damages, and you may deserve compensation for:
- Medical bills, including but not limited to ambulance rides, surgeries, and hospital stays
- Funeral expenses and burial costs, and any other expenses directly arising from your loved one’s passing
- Lost earnings and benefits, including in the immediate and long-term future (i.e., how many more years could this person have expected to be able to contribute an income, benefits, household services, and other forms of financial support?)
- Lost love and companionship (also known as loss of consortium), as the loss of a loved one generally causes immense emotional turmoil, which may significantly affect your quality of life and require various treatments.
We see many different types of damages in each wrongful death case we handle. Our team will consider every detail of your case, including whether a minor child has lost a parent or a spouse has lost their partner.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation With an Atlanta Wrongful Death Lawyer
We have successfully represented clients who’ve lost a loved ones in a many different types of wrongful death cases and circumstances. The legal process can be complicated, but we urge you to seek justice for your loss. Whether through a settlement or jury verdict, the result of your case could provide the relief you need.
We may face a time limit for filing your wrongful death case in Atlanta, as O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 generally grants us two years to file a wrongful death case. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation with an Atlanta wrongful death lawyer.