College-bound students who are interested in applying for the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers $2,500 Workers’ Compensation Scholarship must agree to these terms and conditions:
- Satisfy all requirements set forth in the Rules for Eligibility outlined on the Workers’ Compensation Scholarship page.
- Submit their application, essay, and all required documentation, by the December 15, 2022 deadline.
- Agree not to hold the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers firm responsible for the student missing the application deadline because of technical errors.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
2. Past recipients of the Workers Compensation Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Scholarship Winner to Be Chosen by a Scholarship Committee
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will designate a committee to receive, review, and evaluate all applications submitted by the application deadline. The committee will choose a winner based on their academic qualifications, essay responses, and other characteristics that the committee members deem relevant to the scope of this scholarship.
The committee has the right to contact applicants and ask for additional information or documents that will enable a thorough evaluation of the applicant’s worthiness for this scholarship.
The committee’s decision is final and not subject to debate or negotiation.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual preference, or membership in any other protected category.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will not use data gathered from the application process for any purpose other than that of evaluating applicants as potential scholarship recipients. The firm will not share, distribute, or sell applicants’ information to any outside party.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers reserves the right to publish the name and essay of the scholarship winner in any form of media, including but not limited to social media, press releases, and websites.
Return to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Workers’ Compensation Scholarship home page.