Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for our annual Future Lawyers of America Scholarship. Undergraduate law school applicants and current law school students who come from financially disadvantaged families are encouraged to apply. The recipient of this year’s scholarship will receive $2,500. The deadline for applying is June 21, 2021.
Looking for Students Who Are Passionate About Law
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is committed to helping people in need by representing them in their fight for justice. This passion extends beyond our clients and into the community, where we support non-profit organizations and events and involve ourselves wherever possible to make our community a better place to live and work.
“With the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship, we further underscore our dedication to community service by reaching out into the legal community,” said Seth Bader, Owner of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. “We strive to fortify the future of the legal profession by encouraging and helping the brightest, most passionate young minds achieve their dreams to someday practice law.”
This is why the scholarship committee at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will be awarding $2,500 to the applicant who best conveys a deep devotion to the pursuit of a legal profession. “Passion for law is what separates good lawyers from great lawyers,” said Managing Partner Luis Scott.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers hopes to receive applications from a diverse range of applicants. To be eligible for the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship, candidates must meet the following rules of eligibility:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A demonstrated financial need
- Admission to or enrollment in an accredited university or college
- Agree to Terms and Conditions outlined here
- Submission of a completed application form
- Submission of an essay on the scholarship topic outlined on this page
The Topic of Your Essay
This scholarship requires that all applicants complete a personal essay responding to one of the following two prompts:
- Law school is an intense environment—one in which maintaining a close connection with mentors is vital. Tell us the story of a key mentor in your life, including how they helped you get where you are today; OR
- Please write a policy memo describing one specific reform of the criminal justice system that you support. Use data to form a succinct analysis.
Please limit your essay to 1,000 words. Save it as a PDF and submit it with your completed application form.
Please use the application form on this page to apply for the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship.
The deadline for submitting applications is June 21, 2021.