Students who are interested in applying for the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers’ annual Future Lawyers of America Scholarship must agree to these terms and conditions:
- Satisfy the Eligibility Rules criteria outlined on the Scholarship page
- Accept that Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is absolved of responsibility for technical issues that could result in an applicant missing the submission deadline
- Fill out and submit the application form on the Scholarship page by the posted deadline
Please note that applications received after the deadline will be disqualified and will not be considered by the Scholarship Committee.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
2. Past recipients of the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Information submitted by applicants will be used only for the purpose of evaluating them as potential winners of the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will not share, sell, or distribute any applicant’s contact or personal information.
Decision by Committee
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will appoint a scholarship committee to review the applications submitted by the deadline. The scholarship committee reserves the right to contact applicants if more information is needed to consider them for the scholarship. The committee will not discriminate against any applicant based on disability, national origin, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or affiliation with any protected category.
The committee’s decision is final.
Return to the Future Lawyers of America Scholarship page.