If you suffered injuries in an accident involving a construction truck, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers’ Atlanta construction truck accident attorneys could help you seek compensation. A negligent driver, improperly loaded construction truck, or incorrectly maintained vehicle could be the cause of your accident. Our firm aims to hold the responsible party accountable.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Assist With Many Construction Truck Accidents
Construction truck accidents can occur in various ways, and the specifics of your accident will determine who is liable. Types of accidents include:
- Accidents involving driver error – Construction truck drivers must exercise a duty of care when operating heaving equipment. Examples of driver negligence include speeding, driving under the influence, disobeying traffic laws, and driving while distracted.
- Accidents involving faulty equipment – The owner or entity responsible for maintaining construction vehicles must ensure equipment is properly serviced, in good working order, and outfitted with necessary safety features. If a defect arises from a manufacturing issue and harms you, you could have a product liability case.
- Falling load accidents – When cargo and debris are not adequately secured, they can fall off a construction truck and into the roadway. Falling loads could strike a vehicle or cause a driver to perform a defensive maneuver that results in an accident.
- Equipment rollover accidents – When trucks are overloaded, turn too sharply, park on too steep of a grade, or drive on loose surfaces, they can roll over. This creates a danger for the truck driver and others in the area.
- Runaway machines – A runaway piece of heavy machinery is dangerous. Runaways can happen when truck operators lose control of their trucks or fail to properly park equipment.
- Struck by/against accidents – Cranes, loaders, forklifts, and other construction trucks have appendages that can hit or crush nearby people and vehicles.
Potentially Liable Parties We Could Seek Truck Accident Compensation From
You have the legal right to seek awards from anyone whose negligent actions caused you damages. Our attorneys can look into your accident and pursue compensation from those responsible.
Construction truck accidents can be complex. More than one party may bear fault, including:
- A construction vehicle driver
- A driver’s employer
- A third-party motorist if they contributed to your crash
- The construction truck manufacturer or the maker of its parts
- The owner or entity responsible for the truck’s maintenance
- The owner or entity responsible for the roadway where your accident occurred
- The owner or entity responsible for the truck’s cargo
- Your employer or a third party associated with your accident (if you are a construction worker injured on the job)
For a free legal consultation with a construction truck accidents lawyer serving Atlanta, call (404) 888-8888
We Want to Help You Pursue the Maximum Settlement or Verdict Available
Our injury firm takes pride in helping our clients get results. We have helped injury victims like you achieve fair settlements and verdicts. Your lawyer can help you identify and fight for every penny owed to you.
Damages for your construction truck accident injuries may include:
- Medical treatment – This includes all past and future accident-related care, such as hospital bills, rehabilitation services, long-term care, and medications and medical devices.
- Pain and suffering – Serious injuries can significantly affect your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. You may qualify for awards for stress, anxiety, depression, scarring, disfigurement, or loss of a limb, body part, or bodily function.
- Wage compensation – Your injuries and recovery may prevent you from working. We can help you recover your lost wages. If your injuries keep you from returning to work, your lawyer can seek compensation for the loss of your future earning capacity.
- Household services – Your injuries may leave you unable to help with cooking, cleaning, errands, or child care. Our team can pursue the value of your lost household contributions and seek awards to pay for help with these services if necessary.
- Property damages – We can help you seek the cost of repairing or replacing your damaged vehicle or other damaged personal property.
- Wrongful death – According to O.C.G.A. 51-4-1, if your loved one suffered a fatal injury caused by negligence, you could qualify to pursue wrongful death compensation. This may include awards for your family member’s lost wages, benefits, services, care, companionship, and counsel. You may also recover the cost of their final medical care and funeral and burial expenses.
Atlanta Construction Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Can Handle Your Insurance Claim or Lawsuit
Our legal team serving Atlanta is ready to assist you with a liability insurance claim or lawsuit. If your construction truck accident injury happened on the job, we could help you pursue a workers’ compensation claim. Your construction truck accident lawyer will:
- Collect evidence and build a case for negligence
- File your claims or lawsuit
- Communicate with the insurance companies
- Calculate your damages
- Negotiate your settlement
- Help you with workers’ compensation appeals if necessary
- Pursue your case at trial if needed
- Provide you with regular updates
Do not wait too long to reach out for help. If your case goes to court, you must adhere to Georgia’s statute of limitations. According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, most accident victims have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Our Past Clients’ Testimonies Support Our Commitment to Atlanta Accident Victims
Some of our past clients have left reviews of their experiences with our legal team. They include:
- “Bader Scott Injury Lawyers have been an excellent resource for my family and I as we navigate through our current legal processes…” – Maria O.
- “…BADER SCOTT INJURY FIRM is amazing and takes care of their own. Thank you for your astonishing customer service!” – Juliett A.
- “…Bader Scott made my life easier through the entire process. This is an amazing injury law firm and I recommend [them] to anyone!” – Charlia J.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Our Personal Injury Firm Today for a Free Consultation
Financial stress should not be a barrier to justice. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can get you started on the road to recovery today with a free consultation. If you decide to work with our firm, our services cost you nothing upfront or out of pocket.
We only collect a fee if our lawyers working in Atlanta win a settlement or verdict in your favor. Call us at (404) 888-8888 to find out how our team can help your construction truck accident case.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form