Personal Injury FAQsHow Is Liability Determined in Decatur Personal Injury Cases?What’s the Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims in Atlanta?How Can I Protect My Rights When Dealing With Insurance Adjusters in Decatur?When Should I Hire an Atlanta Personal Injury LawyerShould I Get a Personal Injury Lawyer? What Do They Do?Can Soft Tissue Damage Be Permanent?
- We aggressively represent each of our clients to pursue the maximum recovery of benefits available under the law.
- We are caring and compassionate because we know that on-the-job injuries and occupational diseases place a tremendous physical, emotional, and financial strain on injured workers and their families.
- We provide personal attention to each of our clients and welcome their input and ideas regarding their cases.
- We make sure each of our clients understands every aspect of their case and we promptly answer and respond to any question or concern they have regarding their case.
- We know how an insurance company will handle a case like yours because represented insurance companies in workers’ compensation cases before dedicating ourselves to representing injured workers.
- We only represent injured workers.
- We have handled workers’ compensation cases involving virtually every type of on-the-job injury and occupational disease, so we understand the legal and medical issues likely to be involved in your case.
- We will come to you – at your home or in the hospital – if you are not able to come to us.
- We are dedicated to helping injured workers obtain the best possible medical care and maximum compensation available under Georgia law.
- We work tirelessly for every client because we would expect the same effort from any attorney that we might hire for ourselves or for a family member.
To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.