Many people are not ready for what can happen if they suffer a catastrophic injury. However, such injuries occur, and when they do, they can affect the family in many ways, including financially.
If you are recovering from such an injury, you may find it can lead to big medical bills and prevent you from earning an income. However, if someone else’s negligence is at fault for your injury, you can seek compensation to cover your losses. A Brookhaven catastrophic injury lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can handle your legal case while you focus on healing.
Your Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Can Recover Damages in Brookhaven, GA
You could be driving down the highway, performing your work duties, or visiting a local business when you suffer a catastrophic injury in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. Now you have staggering financial losses because of your medical bills and the inability to make a living. If your financial situation worsens, it can become more urgent that you receive compensation to cover your losses and protect your future so you can rebuild your life.
A Brookhaven catastrophic injury lawyer from our personal injury law firm can seek recoverable damages to cover the following:
- Medical expenses (including future expenses)
- Lost income and benefits (including future lost income)
- Property damage
- Home services
- Physical therapy and counseling
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Psychological trauma
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of companionship
A catastrophic injury could also result in death. If you lost someone you love to a catastrophic injury due to the liable party’s negligence, please accept our sincere condolences to you and your family.
We could pursue wrongful death damages on your behalf that can cover funeral expenses, medical bills, and lost income. You can leave your case in our hands so that you can grieve your loss and take care of your family during this difficult time.
The value of your catastrophic injury compensation package will depend on factors such as the severity of your injury and how much income you were making at the time of your injury. Georgia has no caps on economic and non-economic damages, and we have won multimillion-dollar settlements for clients like you.
How Our Brookhaven Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Can Help Your Case
Your recovery is our priority. Handling your case on your own can place an unnecessary burden on your shoulders at a time when your health must come first. Our Brookhaven, GA, injury lawyers can relieve you of this burden and use their experience to fight for you.
The liable party and their insurance provider will have lawyers to represent them. Having a lawyer of your own evens the playing field. We will walk you through the legal process every step of the way and protect your rights as we advocate for your best interests.
The benefits of hiring a catastrophic injury lawyer to handle your legal case include the following:
- Investigating the accident: We will rigorously investigate the cause of your injury to determine liability and discover the facts of your case. To build a solid case for compensation, we will also collect evidence, such as police reports, video surveillance footage, photographs, safety records, inspection logs, witness statements, and expert opinions.
- Assessing your case’s value: We will calculate your case’s damages to determine how much compensation you will need to cover your losses. This figure will also help us to evaluate the fairness of possible settlement offers from the liable party’s insurer.
- Negotiating a settlement: We will seek to negotiate with the liable party’s insurance provider for a favorable settlement that meets your needs. We will review any settlement agreement with you before you sign so that you understand the terms. This protects you because once the agreement is complete, you cannot seek additional compensation.
- File a lawsuit: We diligently prepare every case for court and will file a lawsuit if necessary to recover the compensation you deserve. We will represent you at trial and present your case to a jury.
- Work closely with you: You will have access to your attorney, and your attorney will work closely with you. We will give you regular updates on your case’s status, and you will have the final say in the decision-making process.
We urge you to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after suffering a catastrophic injury. They can provide you with options and help you choose one. You are not alone. We are on your side.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Brookhaven, call (404) 888-8888
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Brookhaven?
We manage cases on contingency, so you don’t owe us any fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation. We know you have enough on your plate without having to worry about the cost of legal representation.
It also costs you nothing for us to evaluate your case because we offer free consultations, and there are no upfront costs.
Brookhaven Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
You Have a Limited Time to Take Legal Action in Your Injury Case
Taking time after suffering a catastrophic injury to evaluate your legal options is normal, and consulting a lawyer can help. But you generally only have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Georgia, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33.
You must meet your case’s deadline to avoid forfeiting your right to seek compensation for your losses through the legal process. We will aim to file your case within Georgia’s statute of limitations so that you retain your right.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today – Our Brookhaven Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Can Help You
You require compensation to cover your losses. You want to hold the liable party accountable for your injuries. We understand, and we want the same things. Our law firm cares about protecting your rights, securing your future, and getting justice for you. Your case is important to us.
Recovering from a catastrophic injury could take years, and your life may never be the same. Compensation can help you regain a sense of normalcy. A catastrophic injury lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to evaluate your case in Brookhaven. For a free consultation, contact us today.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form