If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, you are not alone, and a Brookhaven slip and fall lawyer can help you fight for the compensation you need and deserve. Insurance adjusters will exhaust every possible avenue to avoid awarding you fair compensation. Consider your legal options and stand up for yourself, your family, and your rights.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers handle personal injury, auto accident, and workers’ compensation cases exclusively. Additionally, our team has won millions of dollars in settlements for personal injury clients across the state.
Awarded the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating, we pride ourselves on empowering you with a committed team. Call us today to learn more.
Know Your Rights and Act to Protect Them
The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) reports that slip and fall injuries are responsible for more than one million emergency room visits every year. Whether you’ve entered a retail establishment or are visiting an acquaintance at their home; you are owed a duty of care.
In plain English, this means that your safety is the responsibility of the property owner. If your injury is the result of negligence, you can hold them accountable for compensation.
Damages You May Be Able to Claim
We can help you recover compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: Doctor and emergency room visits, hospital stays, surgical procedures, rehabilitation services, medication, and more.
- Pain and Suffering: Mental anguish, diminished quality of life, mental health treatment, and more.
- Lost Wages: Past, present, and future lost wages and any diminished earning capacity resulting from your injuries.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers understand the pain you’re experiencing and are here to help. Call today for a risk-free consultation with a member of our team. We will review your case, assess your injuries, and advise you on how to proceed.
Actions You Can Take Today
If you were injured due to a fall in Brookhaven, you should think about:
- Seeing a doctor as soon as possible even if your injuries seem minor. Not only can injuries take weeks or months to surface but delaying medical treatment can work to your disadvantage. Be sure to have all diagnoses and treatment recommendations put in writing so they can be used as evidence.
- Photograph anything that would qualify as evidence. This includes the scene of the accident, your injuries, the surrounding area, and more.
- Talk to our legal team. Speak with a Brookhaven slip and fall lawyer about your case. An attorney will conduct an investigation to get to the bottom of what caused your fall, identify all liable parties, build a case for compensation, and act as your advocate throughout the process.
Attempting to negotiate without legal representation sets you up for a host of headaches and puts you at risk of getting much less than you deserve. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers collect nothing until you win, so you virtually have nothing to lose.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Brookhaven, call (404) 888-8888
Level the Playing Field With Legal Representation
Once you decide to work with our team, your lawyer will go to work turning over every stone to gather evidence, identify responsible parties, and build a case on your behalf.
We Can Determine Who or What Caused Your Accident
Identifying the at-fault party can be more complicated than it seems. Slip and fall injuries can be caused by anything from wet floors to uneven sidewalks, and a number of factors go into determining who was responsible for ensuring your safety.
Responsible parties can include property owners, maintenance teams, business owners, government offices and agencies, and more. An attorney will know what evidence to look for in order to pinpoint who is responsible for compensating you and your family.
Gather Evidence to Support Your Claim
Successful claims depend on proving negligence. Your attorney will need to gather evidence to effectively prove that the other party knew about – or should have known about – the hazard that harmed you.
An attorney will gather witness testimony to document the circumstances of your fall. They will also visit the accident scene, review photographs, and watch security camera footage.
They can also examine:
- Expert testimony
- Accident reports
- Medical reports
You have enough to worry about after an accident. Your focus should be on your recovery, your family’s well-being, and your mental health. Don’t shoulder the burden of building a case on top of everything else you’re dealing with. Let us fight for your rights so you don’t have to.
Brookhaven Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Get Started With a Free Consultation
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers have built a reputation for providing personalized legal counsel to victims across Georgia. Attorney Seth Bader is a proud member of the multi-million-dollar advocates forum (reserved exclusively for attorneys who have won millions of dollars in settlements for families). He and his team look forward to working on your case.
Call (404) 888-8888 to get started for free today.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form