You do not have to tackle million-dollar insurance companies all alone after suffering a collision with a big rig truck in Marietta. A lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can fight your battles while you take the time to rest and heal from your condition. With our advocacy, you can rest assured that we’ll file your claim, negotiate a settlement, and push for financial compensation.
Our Marietta personal injury lawyers are on your side. We offer free case reviews where, at your convenience, we can discuss your case’s potential and what you can expect from our legal team.
You Can Afford to Hire Our Big Rig Accident Attorneys
Since we first opened our doors more than a decade ago, we’ve worked on a contingency-fee basis. In a nutshell, we do not charge any upfront legal fees to handle your personal injury or wrongful death claim following a semi-truck accident. Instead, we get paid at the end of the matter with a percentage of the settlement or court award.
We have a strict no-fee arrangement in these cases, meaning that you do not owe us anything until we resolve your case. It really is that simple, and there are no strings attached. You can afford to hire a lawyer, even as you face financial pressures from the collision.
For a free legal consultation with a big rig truck accidents lawyer serving Marietta, call (404) 888-8888
The Benefits of Working With Our Marietta Big Rig Collision Attorneys
While recuperating from severe injuries or dealing with the loss of a close family member, the last thing you need is to fight with the liable insurance company.
We can take that burden off of you by handling your claim on your behalf. You can then focus on getting better, rebuilding your life, and being there for your family.
Here are some of the other services that we provide for our big rig crash clients:
- We talk to you, explain your options, and really listen to your story. Our experienced lawyers ensure you have all the information needed to make informed decisions on your case.
- We investigate the truck accident to discover all of the parties who might have caused or contributed to the collision. Some types of evidence include the police report, eyewitness testimony, medical records, and employment records. Sometimes, the maintenance records or driver logbooks serve as essential evidence of negligence.
- We determine the financial value of your losses and demand financial recovery from the liable party. Filing a claim requires us to understand the liable policy, communicate with those involved, and put your best interests first.
- We are not afraid to take a case to court and let the jury decide if the insurer refuses to settle.
This list is just an overview of the many steps we take on behalf of our truck crash clients. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach to these cases. We tailor our strategy to the unique needs of your truck accident case.
Marietta Big Rig Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Financial Compensation After Your Truck Accident
Every truck crash injury case is different, so we cannot estimate how much you could recover until we evaluate your situation. Still, it could be helpful to learn the types of monetary damages that people pursue in these cases.
We have won these and other types of damages for our clients:
- Lost wages. Catastrophic injuries suffered in a tractor-trailer collision often sideline a person from work for a while. If you missed paychecks while recuperating from your injuries, you might have a claim for this financial loss.
- Future lost wages. Even after you complete your prescribed medical procedures, you might find that you do not have the strength, stamina, or range of motion needed to perform your duties at work. If you cannot earn as much income as before because of your condition, your injury claim can include future lost wages.
- Property damage costs. Accidents involving commercial vehicles can cause thousands of dollars in damage. As part of seeking maximum compensation for your losses, we seek the cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle.
- Medical bills. Typically, the cost of healthcare services you need to treat your injuries is recoverable from the at-fault party. These expenses can include things like the ambulance, emergency room, diagnostic procedures, imaging studies like x-rays and laboratory tests, and pain management services.
- Long-term care. A person who suffers catastrophic injuries, like spinal cord damage or head trauma, might lose the ability to live independently because they need daily assistance with medical treatments or personal care. You can include these costs in your case’s overall value.
- Any out-of-pocket expense. While awaiting fair compensation, you may have spent money out of pocket on various things, such as childcare costs and lawn maintenance. With documentation, we fight to recover these losses from the liable party.
- Non-economic damages. The discomfort and emotional distress of getting injured are recoverable. Examples of compensable non-economic damages include physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional trauma, loss of consortium, loss of enjoyment of life, and scarring.
If your close relative passed away as the result of a catastrophic accident in the Marietta area, we could pursue a wrongful death claim that seeks additional compensation on behalf of the family. These compensable damages could include funeral costs, burial expenses, and palliative care. Our experienced attorneys negotiate for everything you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Marietta Truck Accident Lawyers Have a Limited Time to File Your Lawsuit
Please do not wait too long to consider your legal options after your commercial truck accident. That’s because, under O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you only have two years to file a lawsuit pursuing compensation for your personal injuries or a wrongful death.
The consequences of missing the filing deadline, also called the statute of limitations, can be devastating. As the American Bar Association explains, state law could forever prevent you from holding the negligent party accountable for your losses. We want to learn your story as soon as possible. That way, we can uphold your case’s filing deadlines and put your worries at ease.
Our Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys Advocate for Injured People
Our injury lawyers advocate for truck accident victims with these devastating injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Chronic pain
- Mental health complications, such as depression and emotional stress
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Broken bones
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
Get Legal Help on Your Marietta Commercial Truck Accident Claim
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we champion the rights of people who get injured or lose their lives because of the negligence of others. We work tirelessly for our clients to recover the compensation they deserve. We do not rest until we have turned over every stone and fought every battle.
Our truck accident attorneys offer a free, no-obligation consultation to make it easy for you to get started. You can reach out to us today.