UPDATE November 19
The National Hispanic Heritage Month design contest T-shirts are here, and they are even better (and softer) than we could have imagined! And guess what? They’re under $20! Click the link below, and your new favorite T-shirt will be on its way to your doorstep. 100% of proceeds will go to Ser Familia, which is a non-profit organization that strengthens families in the Latino community.
Bader Scott recognizes and celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month each year as it highlights the contributions Hispanic Americans have made to American society and culture.
Now let’s kick off this celebratory month with some friendly competition! Where are our creative gurus, doodle masters, or our friends who enjoy sketching in their free time? This one’s for you!
Bader Scott is hosting a T-shirt design contest for National Hispanic Heritage Month and here’s what you need to know to enter:
- Create a design that will be displayed on the front of the T-shirt celebrating the impact of Hispanic culture in the United States
- Send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 14 is the last day to submit your design
- A decision will be made on October 15 and the winner will be notified that same day
- Please click here for the full OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.
This is a huge opportunity to show off your artwork so don’t forget to include your signature for credit! The T-shirts are to promote the impact of Hispanic culture in the United States, and proceeds will go towards benefiting the community of Atlanta through an initiative supported by Hispanic Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs (HYPE), a Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce division.
For a free legal consultation, call (404) 888-8888