Construction is a profoundly dangerous industry, but workers do not always receive fair compensation when injured on the job. A Decatur workers’ compensation lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will work to secure compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other types of damages resulting from your work site accident. Our firm offers the dedicated representation you deserve, and we will work tirelessly to ensure your complete financial recovery.
You can focus on your health while a Decatur construction accident lawyer from our team worries about your personal injury settlement. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free, no-stress consultation.
Why Injured Construction Workers in Decatur Choose Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Hiring a Decatur personal injury lawyer with experience is critical after a construction accident. At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers:
- We put injured workers first: We always make it a priority to support injured workers. You take daily risks in your job, so you deserve a law firm that has your back. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has helped many injured construction workers secure fair financial recoveries, and that will be our mission in your case.
- We have earned many honors while serving our clients: Our law office is well-regarded and recognized for our work. We take a professional approach in every aspect of our representation, and you will see why we’re different from other law firms.
- We are familiar with Decatur, GA: Even though we serve communities throughout Georgia, we are familiar with the city. We may even be familiar with your employer and the insurance company responsible for covering your injury-related losses.
- We hold insurers to their financial responsibilities: Our legal team has resolved many workers’ compensation claims, and we always hold insurers financially responsible for the policies they issue. You deserve fair compensation for your losses, so we will work hard to ensure you receive that compensation.
- Our clients endorse us: We encourage you to review testimonials from our former clients, who frequently recognize us for leading and winning their cases.
Our Decatur construction accident lawyers treat clients as the top priority. You will never wonder where your case stands or what we are doing to secure the financial recovery you deserve. Our team will provide frequent updates as we work to resolve your case.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Decatur, call (404) 888-8888
We Will Seek Compensation for Your Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Our team will handle every aspect of your workers’ compensation claim. If the liable insurance company fails to act in good faith, we will take legal action. Our primary concern is securing all the money you should receive. Your coverer losses may include:
Per Georgia’s State Board of Workers’ Compensation, you are eligible to receive up to two-thirds of your average weekly wages. Our team will:
- Research your past income to determine how much compensation you are entitled to
- Secure proof of your weekly wages to present to the insurance company
- Demand the maximum sum you are entitled to for lost wages
You may be entitled to additional compensation for other work-related damages if we pursue legal action.
Injured construction workers must have a financial safety net to pay for medical care, and workers’ compensation is that safety net. Our team can seek fair compensation for the cost of:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency services
- Imaging services (which may be necessary to diagnose your physical injuries)
- Hospital stays
- Medical equipment
- Any other medical services or items you need to recover
Construction accidents can cause disabling injuries, so it is pivotal that you receive compensation for all medical bills from the work-related accident.
If you need retraining to resume your work, or you must switch roles to accommodate your injuries’ symptoms, you deserve paid retraining. We will work with experts to identify your vocational rehabilitation needs and identify fair compensation during your retraining.
Pain and Suffering
Your workers’ compensation claim should reflect any mental anguish, psychological distress, scarring and disfigurement, impaired or lost quality of life, and other pain and suffering you have experienced. Whether we pursue an insurance claim or injury lawsuit, we will account for your pain and suffering.
Decatur Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Will Handle Your Decatur Workers’ Compensation Claim From Start to Finish
Our team serving Decatur will allow you to prioritize your health and recovery. We will do this by handling every detail of your workers’ compensation claim, including:
- Documenting the construction accident: We will determine why the construction accident happened, how it happened, and who should be financially responsible for your losses. Our personal injury attorney will gather evidence as they investigate your work-related accident.
- Documenting your losses: Our team serving Decatur will obtain proof of all your losses. We will consult with your doctors, work with mental health professionals, review your employment records, and take any other steps necessary to prove your losses.
- Calculating the value of a fair financial recovery: We will identify the monetary compensation you deserve and demand that liable parties cover this amount and not a dollar less.
- Dealing with the insurance company: The insurer that issued your employer’s workers’ compensation policy may wish to pay you as little as possible. Let us deal with this insurance company so its representatives cannot violate your rights.
- Taking legal action if necessary: In some construction accident cases, we can file a civil lawsuit against a liable third party or an employer that lacks workers’ compensation insurance. We will discuss filing a lawsuit if it is relevant to your case.
- Advising you throughout your claim or lawsuit: We are your counselors from the moment you hire us through the end of your case. We are always available to answer your questions and advise you about every aspect of your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About a Decatur Construction Accident Injury
As a construction worker, you deserve a law firm that works just as hard as you do. A Decatur construction accident attorney from our personal injury team will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free, no-obligation consultation.