Getting injured in a burn accident is physically, emotionally, and financially taxing. If another party is the reason you’re hurt, you might not have to pay for the medical and mental health services that will help you recover. Our Kennesaw burn injury lawyer can help you take legal action and seek compensation for your damages.
The legal team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to fight your case for you. When you hire our personal injury lawyers serving Kennesaw, we will navigate the legal process on your behalf. You’ll have the time you need to attend doctor’s appointments, spend time with your loved ones, and rest.
You Can Recover Economic and Non-Economic Damages After a Burn Accident in Kennesaw
Accident victims can seek compensation for their tangible and intangible losses. Although the value of your intangible losses isn’t verifiable with receipts or bills, our team can assign a value to them.
Types of economic and non-economic damages you can pursue include:
- Medical expenses, such as the cost of an ambulance, your stay in the hospital, medical imaging, follow-up doctor’s visits, and travel to all your appointments
- Pain and suffering, for the physical discomfort your injuries cause
- Mental anguish, especially if you need mental health therapy for accident-related anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost income, if your injuries force you to spend time away from your job
- Reduced earning capacity, if you can’t work the same job or number of hours that you could before the burn incident
- Property damage, such as damage to your vehicle, cell phone, clothes, jewelry, or other personal items
- Reduced quality of life and loss of enjoyment of life
If your injuries prevent you from living your life the way you once could, our team can demand compensation for your loss. You deserve compensation for the range of your burn-related damages.
Wrongful Death Damages You Can Seek on Behalf of a Loved One Who Suffered Fatal Burns
In severe cases, burns can cause death. If you lost a loved one because of a burn accident, our team sends our sincere condolences to your family. You have the right to demand justice against the liable party.
Our Kennesaw wrongful death lawyers will support you in your pursuit of compensation. Though Georgia law limits who may file a wrongful death lawsuit, several family members may benefit from compensation. Damages we can seek compensation for include:
- The costs of your loved one’s funeral, burial, or cremation
- Any accident-related medical bills your loved one incurred before their passing
- Loss of your loved one’s income and benefits
- Lost care and companionship
When you reach out to our team, we can explain more about how wrongful death cases work.
For a free legal consultation with a burn injury lawyer serving Kennesaw, call (404) 888-8888
How the Burn Injury Team at Our Firm Can Help With Your Case
Navigating the legal process alone isn’t impossible, but it is difficult. Not only will you have to deal with insurance companies and the liable party’s lawyer, but you’ll also have to calculate the value of your case alone.
Clients of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are free to focus on their recovery while we handle all the legal details. By hiring our law firm, you have a team on your side to:
- Determine whether a settlement offer is appropriate
- Negotiate for a fair settlement that covers all your accident-related expenses
- Speak to the liable party’s legal team
- Prepare you for court, if your case gets to this point
- Gather evidence that points to the liable party’s negligence
- Ensure you’re getting the medical care you need
- Answer any questions you have throughout the legal process
- Advocate for your best interests
Though we will lead your case, you have the final say in any case-related decisions. We won’t take away your power to decide what action you want to take against the liable party. A member of our team can explain your legal options in more detail when you reach out to us.
Benefits of Partnering With Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for Your Burn Injury Claim
There are many law firms you can choose from when deciding to hire a personal injury attorney. What sets Bader Scott Injury Lawyers apart from the rest is:
- Our commitment to client satisfaction
- The case results we’ve secured, including a 5.25 million-dollar victory
- Our ability to assist you in Spanish or English
- Our spot in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The numerous five star-reviews our former clients have left for our firm
After working with our team, our clients leave reviews like the following:
- “The Bader Scott Law Firm helped me by making the process painless. They were friendly, it was easy, and they helped walk me through it. They didn’t make me feel like I was doing anything wrong. Right away they made me feel comfortable about wanting to receive the due compensation and the necessary medical help I needed, which was very comforting to me.” – Antonio
You can see more about what clients have to say on our testimonials page.
Kennesaw Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
You don’t Have Long to File a Lawsuit for a Burn Injury in Kennesaw
If you decide to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Kennesaw, you’ll have to act quickly. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you generally only have two years to submit a burn injury lawsuit, even if the injuries were fatal.
We know time passes quickly in the aftermath of an accident, which is why we encourage you to reach out to our law firm as soon as you can. Getting an early start on your case gives us plenty of time to preserve evidence and identify the liable party.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Connect With Us Today to Discuss Your Burn Injury Claim
You may be entitled to financial compensation if you sustained a burn injury in Kennesaw. Our firm can take cases that involve car accidents, truck accidents, defective products, and more. No matter how your accident happened, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
During your free initial consultation with our team, we will discuss your legal options and explain what you should do next. Call today.