Dealing with a burn injury is hard enough without dealing with the legal aspects that come with recovering the compensation you need to move forward. Filing a personal injury case isn’t easy–and negotiating with the liable party comes with its own set of challenges. Take this time to focus on your future and entrust your case to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Our team has decades of combined experience helping injured people recover compensation for their medical bills and lost income. When you get a Duluth personal injury lawyer, you get an advocate committed to your rights. Call now to start your free claim review.
Burn Injury Clients Never Pay Upfront Fees or Costs
We work on a contingency-fee basis, so our clients never pay retainers or hourly rates to secure our help. In this arrangement:
- We finance your case’s consulting costs, filing fees, and other necessary expenses.
- A pre-determined percentage of your settlement pays for our help.
- You owe nothing if your case doesn’t yield financial recovery.
Contingency-fee-based representation is just one of many things you can explore during your free case review. During our conversation, feel free to ask about our services, client testimonials, and dedication to your legal rights.
For a free legal consultation with a burn injury lawyer serving Duluth, call (404) 888-8888
What You Get When You Secure Our Law Firm’s Legal Representation
Hiring a lawyer from our team is more than getting an advocate. From the moment you entrust your case to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you get:
- Someone to investigate the incident. We need evidence to build a strong burn injury claim or lawsuit. This information includes the police report, eyewitness testimony, and your medical records.
- A negotiator. Our lawyers are experienced negotiators with a history of securing positive outcomes. Our understanding of insurance policies, state law, and civil procedure allows us to secure the best possible outcomes.
- A litigator. Will your burn injury case turn into a burn injury lawsuit? Maybe. Maybe not. If so, our trial-ready attorneys are prepared to present your case and compel a fair settlement from the liable party.
Here’s another thing you get with our personal injury lawyers: peace of mind. You should never feel uncertain about your case’s outcome or where you stand with recovering compensation. Our team provides timely updates and keeps your case moving along. That way, with each passing day, you get closer and closer to securing the financial recovery you need.
A Breakdown of Our Attorneys’ Legal Services
When it comes to the specific services we offer, your lawyer:
- Learns the details of your burn injury
- Evaluates the available insurance coverage
- Files your injury claim
- Calculates your losses
- Negotiates a settlement
- Protects you from bad faith insurance practices
- Sues the negligent party, if necessary
What do we mean by “if necessary”? We’re able to resolve most personal injury cases through insurance settlements, meaning many of our clients never see the inside of a courtroom. Still, we’re ready to fight for you in court if your case requires it.
Duluth Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Seek Full Compensation for Your Duluth Burn Injury
Compensation can’t build a time machine and prevent your burn injury from ever happening. Yet, it can provide a pathway for rebuilding your life, accessing medical care, and moving forward. Based on the severity of your condition (and other extenuating factors), you could recover:
- Healthcare expenses, including skin grafts, cosmetic surgery, and medications
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and commissions
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Out-of-pocket injury-related losses
Our personal injury lawyers regularly recover compensation for people who have suffered paralysis, traumatic brain injuries, and other life-altering conditions. We’re ready to fight for what you need. Call now to connect with our Duluth injury team and start your free case review.
Pursuing Financial Recovery Comes With a Time Limit
O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 notes that you generally have two years to file a lawsuit. Your filing period generally begins from the date of your injury. Once the statute of limitations expires, so does your right to compensation. Then, the at-fault party and their insurer are no longer liable for your losses.
We cannot overemphasize the importance of prompt legal action after suffering a burn injury. Your legal team needs ample time to investigate your accident, file your case, and complete other obligations. Because we work on a contingency-fee basis, there’s no financial obligation when you partner with our team. We aim to make securing legal representation easy.
Call us today to get started.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Should I Do After Suffering a Burn Injury in Duluth?
You should always do what makes sense for your situation. Yet, you should always put your health first. This may mean taking time off work, limiting your physical activity, and attending what may seem like endless doctors’ appointments. Each of these things puts you on the road to reaching maximum medical improvement.
Other steps include:
- Refraining from giving the insurer a recorded statement
- Limiting your social media use
- Keeping track of your losses
- Documenting your recovery period
- Completing your treatment plan
- Following your doctor’s recommendations
Here’s another post-accident consideration: letting our lawyers handle everything. Don’t burden yourself with the insurance claims process and recorded statements. Our team takes on your case’s obligations in their entirety, giving you the time and space you need to heal.
We Advocate for Burn Injury Claimants in These Situations
Burns can result from open flames, contact with a hot surface, scalding water, and bursts of hot steam. Our law firm advocates for injured people in the aftermath of:
- Motor vehicle collisions involving cars, buses, and trucks
- Bicyclist and pedestrian accidents
- Using dangerous or defective products
- On-the-job incidents, including those in the construction sector
- Premises liability incidents, such as electrocutions
Our Duluth wrongful death lawyers also advocate for people who have lost loved ones to fatal burn injuries.
Connect With Our Personal Injury Law Firm Now
We have someone standing by right now to take your call and learn your story. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has gone above and beyond for our injured clients for more than a decade. Let us shoulder your legal burdens and secure the financial recovery your family needs. Call now to get started.