When you purchase a product, you have expectations that it won’t cause you physical harm. Products that have inherently dangerous properties come with warnings and instructions to prevent accidents. If you suffered injuries because a product injured you or didn’t include these safety warnings, you shouldn’t be stuck with the medical bills. We can help you secure what you’re owed from the at-fault party.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you will have more than just personal injury attorneys on your side. You will have a team of people advocating for you at every turn. While you focus on your physical and emotional recovery, our Rome product liability lawyers will pursue a financial recovery that restores your quality of life. From filing to negotiating to resolving your case, we will handle it all.
What Damages Can I Claim as Part of My Product Liability Case?
After your accident, you likely suffered significant financial and personal setbacks. Depending on the severity of your injury, you may have to deal with these effects far into the future.
You can demand compensation for everything you’ve lost, including:
- Past and future medical bills. We may consult with your physician to determine what kind of medical treatment you’ll need to reach maximum medical improvement. Your settlement or verdict should account for your future medical needs.
- Past and future lost wages. You deserve compensation for your lost wages, benefits, retirement savings, and more. Whatever you were unable to earn during our recovery, we can include in our demands. If you suffered serious injuries that prevent you from returning to work, we can demand compensation for your lost earning potential.
- Property damage. Sometimes, dangerous products cause fires, car collisions, or other destructive accidents. If you suffered any kind of property loss due to the dangerous product, we can demand compensation for the repair or replacement of that property.
- Pain and suffering. Serious injuries come with more than physical pain. If you’re suffering emotional and mental effects, you deserve compensation for these personal losses, too.
You may experience unique damages that aren’t included in this list. When you talk with our team, we will do our best to account for everything you’ve lost in our calculations.
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one as a result of a defective or dangerous product, we hope to extend our heartfelt condolences. We hope you’ll allow us to support you in your quest for justice. When we take you on as our client, you can focus wholeheartedly on yourself and your family. Our wrongful death attorneys will handle the rest.
You may be eligible for these wrongful death damages:
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Lost financial support
- Loss of consortium
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Rome, call (404) 888-8888
The Benefits of Choosing Our Rome Product Liability Lawyer for Your Case
You have a lot of choices for representation in Georgia. However, you deserve a team of people who see you as a person, not a case file. At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we want to provide individualized attention and produce life-improving results. We know it can be difficult to entrust just anyone with your case, which is why we strive to conduct our practice with the utmost integrity.
We also have an in-depth knowledge of personal injury law that will support your case. As fellow Georgians and members of this community, our connections, experience, and resources are yours to benefit from.
Here are some of the ways we use our platform and skills to handle your case:
- We use our experience with similar cases to investigate the cause of the incident and the responsible party.
- To pursue the person or company who is responsible, we will gather evidence that demonstrates their negligence.
- Our knowledge of state and federal law will help us to create a strong case on your behalf.
- Our time and resources will go to securing quality evidence and filing your paperwork with the appropriate court.
- Because of our attention to detail and familiarity with the relevant laws, we can avoid complications like a missed statute of limitations deadline.
We Will Investigate and Pursue the Liable Party on Your Behalf
Liability in dangerous and defective product cases can be complex. There are several stages in the design, production, and distribution of a product that can make the product dangerous for consumers. As a result, there are multiple potentially liable parties, including:
- The product designer
- The parts manufacturer for the product
- The manufacturer who assembles the parts into the product
- The company responsible for writing and providing sufficient warnings or instructions
- The company responsible for recalling dangerous products from the shelves
There may be other potentially liable parties in your case. We will uncover the evidence we need to prove their part in the incident, too.
Rome Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
The Statute of Limitations for Product Liability Cases
Generally, you have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death statute, per O.C.G.A § 9-3-33. Exceptions may shorten this deadline, so it may be helpful to speak with an attorney early on in the process. We can interpret the deadlines and exceptions for your case, track them, and manage them on your behalf.
Missing the statute of limitations could result in your case being barred or thrown out. You may also lose bargaining power with the insurer.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Examples of Dangerous or Defective Products
It can be confusing to determine if you have a product liability case based on your accident. We can discuss your eligibility during your free consultation; however, here are some common defective and dangerous products that often lead to product liability claims and lawsuits:
- Medical devices
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Car parts
- Home appliances
- Household chemicals and cleaning products
Whatever product harmed you, hold on to the remains if it is safe to do so. Using this, we can assess your eligibility and use the product’s remains as evidence.
Click to contact our Rome Personal Injury Lawyers today
Secure Your Rome Product Liability Lawyer Today
If you were hurt by a dangerous or defective product, you may be suffering serious financial and physical setbacks. You deserve a team of attorneys who will fight to restore your peace of mind and financial security.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to get started today. We will be your advocates from the beginning to the end of your case.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form