Suffering injuries in an accident can wreak havoc on your financial stability, but it can also harm your mental and emotional health. The added stresses of medical bills, time away from work, and an uncertain future can force your focus away from where it really needs to be: your recovery. You deserve an advocate who can take on these worries for you. Our Carrollton product liability lawyer can be that advocate.
With Bader Scott Injury Lawyers on your side, your health can finally be the priority. While you focus on the things that are important to you, we will file your case, investigate the incident, and pursue the responsible party for your financial compensation. Our personal injury lawyers aren’t afraid to stand up to big companies and push back against bad-faith insurers.
The Advantages of Choosing Our Injury Firm for Your Product Liability Case
You have a lot of choices for an attorney in Georgia. It may feel overwhelming to try and choose one you can trust with your financial future. We hope to arm you with information that will make that choice easier.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we believe in a team approach. The more knowledge, experience, and resources we can put into your case–the better. You deserve individualized attention, personal respect, and tenacious representation. We hope to provide all of that during your case.
As a result of our approach, you can enjoy advantages like:
- Frequent and timely case updates
- Same day returned phone calls from your attorney or case manager
- Trust that your attorney is handling your case with integrity as they pursue your best interests
- Advocation from members of the Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum and AVVO client’s choice award attorneys
- Local knowledge of Georgia law, civil courts, and community professionals from fellow Georgia residents
How We Use Our Knowledge and Resources to Benefit Your Case
At the end of the day, you’re coming to our firm for help because the bills are overwhelming. You’re seeking the help of professionals who can set things right, and that’s exactly what we aim to do. Using the skills our attorneys have collected over the years, we will provide services like:
- Filing your case with the appropriate court and according to the relevant deadlines
- Interpreting state and federal laws and regulations to prevent costly mistakes and push your case toward a settlement
- Escalating your case and walking you through litigation should the insurers try to undervalue or underpay your damages
- Unintimidated representation, no matter the size of the company we’re up against
- In-depth and easy-to-understand explanations for every question and every stage of the legal process
- Communicating with the insurance companies and defense counsel, and as a result, shielding you from manipulative tactics meant to weaken your case
If it is legally in our power, we will do what it takes to secure a positive case outcome. At the end of the day, you always have the final say on the next steps and big decisions.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Carrollton, call (404) 888-8888
Damages You May Be Eligible to Claim as Part of Your Product Liability Case
As a victim of negligence, you’ve suffered a great deal. Your financial losses, your personal suffering, and your physical pain are referred to as damages. We can pursue the value of these losses from the at-fault party. In our calculations, we will use documentation like your medical bills, wage estimates, property repair estimates, and personal testimony to corroborate our estimates.
You may be eligible to claim losses like these in our demands for compensation:
- The cost of current and future medical care
- The loss of current and future wages
- The cost of repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property
- The estimated value of your personal pain and suffering
We can’t put a dollar amount on pain; however, this kind of personal loss should still be accounted for in your settlement or court award. Compensation for these losses is meant to mitigate the long-term and far-reaching effects of your injuries. We will talk with you to get a comprehensive understanding of what you’ve lost, so we can pursue an appropriate amount.
Carrollton Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Types of Product Liability Cases
If you’ve never heard the term “product liability” before you were injured, it can be overwhelming to make decisions about your own case. Would you even qualify to file a claim? Who would be responsible for paying your damages? Would you have to join a mass tort, or could you pursue a case on your own?
Our attorney can answer all of these questions during your free consultation; however, we can still give you a general idea of the kinds of cases we see.
Common defective and dangerous products include:
- Work equipment
- Power tools
- Dangerous drugs
- Cosmetics and hygiene products
- Medical equipment and implants
- Car parts and vehicles
- Home appliances
- Cleaners and household chemicals
What Makes a Product Dangerous or Defective?
Dangerous defects can happen anywhere in the line of production and distribution. This can make product liability cases exceedingly complex, as there may be multiple liable parties.
For example, a defect can happen in the design stage of a product which means that no amount of attention to detail in the manufacturing process would make it safe. Or, in assembling the product, a particular part could be defective, making the final product unsafe.
Sometimes, the product is dangerous by design, or its potential for misuse could put it at an elevated risk of causing injuries. This is why most products come with detailed directions and warnings. If your product came without these essential warnings, or if they were insufficient, the company responsible for issuing these warnings could be liable.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Allow Us to Determine the Liable Party and Pursue Your Compensation
These cases can be complex, and finding evidence that proves negligence occurred somewhere in the design and manufacture of a product only adds to that complexity. You shouldn’t have to do this on your own. While you focus on your physical and emotional health, we will conduct an investigation into the incident that led to your injuries.
We will use our resources to fight for just compensation on your behalf, uncovering the liable parties and collecting evidence during the process. Call or visit us online to get started. We can assess your options and tell you more about our firm.