Injured truck accident claimants often accept less compensation than they deserve. This happens for many reasons. Sometimes, insurance companies evade liability by shifting blame onto the injured party. Other times, claimants don’t know what their damages are really worth.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers wants to recover everything you deserve following your truck accident. Our Rome truck accident lawyers can evaluate your losses, determine what constitutes a fair settlement offer, and fight for every penny. We offer free initial consultations. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today to learn how a Rome T-bone crash truck accident attorney can help you.
You Pay Nothing Out of Pocket to Retain Legal Representation After a Rome T-Bone Crash
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, our clients don’t need to worry about upfront attorney’s fees, retainers, or hourly rates. That’s because we offer support on a contingency-fee basis; getting paid for our services is contingent on your case’s outcome. If your case doesn’t succeed, you don’t pay for our time and efforts.
This arrangement makes our assistance financially accessible to those feeling overwhelmed in the aftermath of a truck accident. You don’t have to stress about taking out loans or getting a second job. We intend to make securing legal advocacy (and financial compensation) as straightforward as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a truck t-bone crashes lawyer serving Rome, call (404) 888-8888
Recoverable Damages Following Your Rome T-Bone Truck Accident
Your Rome personal injury lawyer intends to recover fair compensation for your past, present, and future injury-related damages. A settlement or court award could reimburse you for:
- Medical treatment costs
- Out-of-pocket injury-related losses, such as in-home assistance
- Disability-accessible modifications to your home or vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
You may be eligible for other recoverable damages not listed here. Your Rome T-bone truck accident lawyer can explain which economic and non-economic damages you qualify for.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants
Since our firm’s founding in 2008, we’ve secured fair settlements for many injured people, including survivors of T-bone crashes. Our recent case results illustrate our commitment to client success:
- $425,000. After our client suffered neck and back injuries in a collision, the at-fault driver’s insurer paid $25,000. We convinced the victim’s insurance company to pay an additional $400,000 via their underinsured motorist policy.
- $250,000. In another motor vehicle collision case, we secured fair compensation for our client, who required extensive medical care.
- $197,500. Initially, the liable insurance company denied our client compensation. Yet, after we filed a lawsuit, the insurer agreed to meet our demands.
Our Rome personal injury attorneys are eager to add your truck accident claim to our list of successful outcomes.
Rome Truck T-Bone Crashes Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Intend to Hold the Liable Party Accountable for Your T-Bone Truck Accident Losses
You may wonder who is financially liable for your truck accident. Although a trucker’s negligence may have caused your collision, in most cases, we will aim to hold their employer accountable. Trucking companies are liable for any damage their employees cause due to a legal principle called respondeat superior.
In some situations, we may also seek fair compensation from other responsible parties that may have caused or contributed to the crash, such as a government agency responsible for the upkeep of the roads or a third-party driver.
Having a successful T-bone truck accident claim requires proving the four elements of negligence:
- Duty of Care: The at-fault party had an obligation to keep you safe.
- Breach of Duty: The responsible party failed in this obligation.
- Causation: The liable party’s breach of duty of care caused a truck accident.
- Damages: You suffered financial losses because of the accident.
Don’t stress about proving these elements or gathering evidence. Your Rome T-bone truck crash lawyer will handle every obligation required for securing financial justice.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Trust Our Law Firm to Handle Your T-Bone Crash Claim’s Investigation
Your Rome truck accident claim needs evidence to compel fair compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company. From the moment you hire us, our legal team will get to work gathering:
- Medical records
- Traffic camera and dashcam footage
- Photos of the accident scene and your injuries
- Black box recordings
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from your healthcare team
- Accident reconstruction data
- The trucker’s driving logs
In the aftermath of your motor vehicle accident, you deserve time to focus on feeling better. All the while, your Rome T-bone truck accident attorney will fight for what you need, handling the many obligations that go into holding the liable party financially accountable.
You Benefit From Promptly Hiring Our Rome T-Bone Truck Accident Lawyers
There are two reasons why we encourage injured claimants to seek prompt legal representation after a collision:
- The statute of limitations. Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, you have two years from the date of your truck accident to sue the negligent party. Two years can fly by after suffering a life-altering injury. If that period expires and you haven’t filed a lawsuit, you could lose the right to seek damages.
- Time-sensitive evidence. Evidence degrades with time. For instance, the trucking company may destroy compelling information to evade liability. Video footage could get automatically deleted. The sooner we can obtain these items, the better.
Seek Immediate Medical Attention After Your T-Bone Accident
Getting medical care is one of the most important considerations after your collision. Doing so:
- Helps you reach maximum medical improvement
- Draws a connection between your collision and your severe injuries
- Generates medical evidence to bolster your claim
As soon as your injuries are stable, contact us. We offer free consultations and waive all upfront attorney’s fees. There’s no risk in consulting our team and exploring your options. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is here when you want our support.
Our Lawyers Advocate for Truck Accident Claimants With These Conditions
Over the past 15 years, our law firm has represented (and recovered compensation for) many people suffering from:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Nerve damage
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments
- Back and neck injuries
- Soft-tissue trauma, such as whiplash
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
Our Rome wrongful death lawyers understand that you may have lost a loved one to fatal injuries after a T-bone truck crash. In that instance, our truck accident team stands ready to recover compensation for your loved one’s end-of-life medical care, funeral expenses, and other injury-related losses.
Begin Your Free Consultation With Our T-Bone Crash Truck Accident Team
Seeking financial recovery shouldn’t be as traumatizing as the truck accident itself. That’s why our team stands ready to manage your case and the many obligations that go into securing damages. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is available to hear your story and set your case in motion.
Contact us now to begin your free legal consultation and learn more about how a Rome T-bone crash truck accident lawyer can help you.