You need a law firm that is standing by to fight for you. Our Rome criminal defense attorneys are aggressive, hardworking, diligent, and relentless in advocating for your legal rights.
Rome, Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys
The experienced criminal defense lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers work on several types of criminal law cases. We’re standing by ready to assist you in the following areas of criminal law:
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- DUI and Traffic Law
- Identity Theft
- Theft and Property Claims
- Violations and Weapons Laws
- Other Violent Crimes
The above list is not inclusive, and we handle many other types of criminal law cases for our Rome, Georgia clients. For a full list of criminal law matters we process, please contact our office as soon as possible. In criminal law, time is of the essence.
Do I Need A Georgia Criminal Defense Attorney?
If you are arrested and charged with a crime in Rome, Georgia, the stakes are high. You will need an experienced Rome criminal defense attorney who is willing to put in the time to achieve the best possible result for your case.
In Georgia, some people choose not to hire a Georgia criminal defense lawyer and go it alone, hoping for the best. We don’t recommend this course of action. Our Rome criminal defense lawyers are trained to handle a variety of criminal law matters properly.
If you decide not to hire a Rome criminal defense attorney, you could be facing consequences that could hurt your life. A Georgia criminal defense attorney may be able to reduce any repercussions that come up in your case.
What Should I Do If I Get Arrested in Rome, Georgia?
If you are arrested by Georgia law enforcement, there are a few things you need to do:
- You have the right to remain silent, and you should! If you talk to Georgia law enforcement, anything you say can and will be used against you in the Georgia courts.
- Identify yourself when asked to by law enforcement.
- Ask to speak to your Georgia criminal defense attorney and call us. We will know exactly what to tell you if you’ve been arrested.
If you are accused of a crime in Rome, you should contact our criminal defense attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. The Georgia criminal justice system takes all criminal offenses exceptionally seriously, and they are not afraid to prosecute you if you’ve been accused of criminal behavior.
What Should I Look For in a Rome, Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Some people in Georgia find the process of finding the right criminal defense attorney confusing because they don’t know what to look for. Here are some tips for choosing the right Rome, Georgia criminal defense attorney for your circumstances.
- Look in the area where you live to find out which Georgia criminal law attorneys are in your immediate area. Having a local Georgia criminal defense attorney is essential because they understand the system in your area., how specific judges tend to rule, how the laws apply, and what kinds of criminal cases are typical for your location.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you talk to them. You will want to know about their experience, how long they have been in practice, how many cases have they taken to trial, and do they usually advise their clients to take plea deals.
- You should feel comfortable with any Rome criminal defense attorney you choose to hire. Make sure you are comfortable telling them your story, and you should be completely honest with them.
- Don’t settle. Your Rome criminal defense attorney should take time to explain the case to you, and they shouldn’t try to rush you or push you into a decision you may not be ready to make, or you’re not comfortable with.
- Your criminal defense attorney should take the time to listen to your concerns, and they should explain the laws in Georgia that apply to your case.
Call the Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our award-winning attorneys can provide you with expert representation on a wide variety of criminal law cases. You can count on us to fight for your rights, and we have over 50 years of experience in fighting for what is right.
We know the law, and we use our expertise to protect all of our clients. Don’t try to go it alone. We are on your side. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form