If you require criminal law assistance, you need a law firm that is standing by to fight for you. Our Smyrna, Georgia criminal rights attorneys, are hardworking, diligent, and relentless in advocating for your legal rights.
Smyrna, Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys
The experienced criminal defense lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers work on many different types of criminal law cases. We’re standing by ready to assist you in the following areas of criminal law:
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- DUI and Traffic Law
- Identity Theft
- Theft and Property Claims
- Violations and Weapons Laws
- Other Violent Crimes
The above list is by no means inclusive, and we handle many other criminal law cases for our Georgia clients. For a full list of criminal law matters we handle, please contact our office as soon as possible. In criminal law, time is of the essence.
Do I Need A Smyrna, Georgia Criminal Defense Attorney?
If you are charged with a crime in Georgia, the stakes are high. You will need an experienced Smyrna criminal defense attorney who is willing to put in the time to achieve the best possible result in your case.
In Georgia, many people choose not to hire a Georgia criminal defense lawyer and represent themselves in court. This isn’t recommended. Our Smyrna criminal defense lawyers are trained to handle a variety of criminal law matters properly.
If you choose not to hire a Georgia criminal defense attorney, you are risking consequences that could hurt your life. A Georgia criminal defense attorney may be able to reduce any repercussions that come up in your case.
What Should I Look For in a Smyrna, Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Some Georgians find the process of finding the right criminal defense attorney confusing because they’re not sure what to look for. Here are some helpful tips for choosing the right Georgia criminal defense attorney for your circumstances.
- Search the area where you live to find out which attorneys are in your area. Having a local Georgia criminal defense attorney on your side is essential because they understand the system in your area., how specific judges tend to rule, how the laws apply, and what kinds of criminal cases are typical for your particular area.
- Talk to them, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. You want to know about their experience, how long they have been in practice, how many cases they have taken to trial, and do they usually advise their clients to take plea deals.
- You should feel comfortable with the Smyrna criminal defense attorney you choose to hire. Make sure you feel comfortable telling them your story, and you should be completely honest with them.
- Never settle. Your Smyrna criminal defense attorney should take time to explain the case to you, and they shouldn’t try to rush you or push you into a decision you may not be ready to make, or you’re not comfortable with.
- Your Georgia criminal defense attorney should take the time to listen to your concerns, and they should explain the laws in Georgia that apply to your case.
What Should I Do If I Get Arrested in Smyrna, Georgia?
If you are arrested by Georgia law enforcement, there are a few things you need to do:
- You have the right to remain silent, and you should do so! If you talk to Georgia law enforcement, anything you say can and will be used against you in the Georgia courts.
- Identify yourself when asked.
- Ask to speak to your Georgia criminal defense attorney and call us. We will know what to tell you if you’ve been arrested.
If you are accused of a crime in Smyrna, you should contact our criminal defense attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. The Georgia criminal justice system takes all criminal offenses exceptionally seriously, and they are not afraid to prosecute you if you’ve been accused of criminal behavior.
Call the Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our award-winning attorneys can provide you with expert representation on a wide variety of criminal law cases. You can count on us to fight for your rights, and we have over 50 years of experience in fighting for what is right.
We know the law, and we use our expertise to protect all of our clients. Don’t try to go it alone. We are on your side. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.