If you require criminal law assistance, you need a law firm that is standing by to fight for you. Our Carrollton, Georgia criminal rights attorneys are hardworking, diligent, and relentless in advocating for your legal rights.
Carrollton, Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys
The experienced Georgia criminal defense lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers work on many different types of criminal law cases. We’re ready to assist you in the following areas of criminal law:
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- DUI and Traffic Law
- Identity Theft
- Theft and Property Claims
- Violations and Weapons Laws
- Other Violent Crimes
The above list isn’t all-inclusive, and we handle many other criminal defense law matters for our Georgia clients. For a full list of criminal law matters we handle, please contact our office as soon as possible. In criminal law, time is of the essence.
What Should I Do If I Get Arrested in Carrollton, Georgia?
If you are arrested by Georgia law enforcement, there are a few steps you should take to protect your rights:
- Exercise your right to remain silent. If you talk to Georgia law enforcement, anything you say can and will be used against you in the Georgia courts.
- Identify yourself to Carrollton law enforcement if they ask you to.
- Ask to speak to your Georgia criminal defense attorney and call us. We will know what to tell you if you’ve been arrested.
The Georgia criminal justice system takes all criminal offenses exceptionally seriously, and they are not afraid to prosecute you if you’ve been accused of criminal behavior. If you are charged with a crime in Carrollton, Georgia you should contact our criminal defense attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
What Should I Look For in a Carrollton, Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Some people in Georgia find the process of finding the right criminal defense attorney daunting because they’re not sure what to look for. Here are some tips for selecting a Georgia criminal defense attorney for your individual circumstances.
- Get online and do a search of the area where you live to find out which attorneys are around you. Having a local Georgia criminal defense attorney on your side is essential because they understand the system in your area., how specific judges tend to rule, how the laws apply, and what kinds of criminal cases are typical for your particular area.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. You want to know about their experience, how long they have been in practice, how many cases they have taken to trial, and do they usually advise their clients to take plea deals.
- You should feel comfortable with the Carrollton criminal defense attorney you choose to hire. Make sure you feel comfortable being completely honest with them and telling them your story.
- Don’t settle. Your Carrollton criminal defense attorney should take time to explain your case to you, and they shouldn’t try to rush you or push you into a decision you may not be ready to make, or you’re not comfortable with.
- Your Georgia criminal defense attorney should take the time to listen to your concerns, and they should explain the laws in Georgia that apply to your case.
Do I Need A Carrollton, Georgia Criminal Defense Attorney?
If you are charged with a crime in Georgia, the stakes can be very high. You will need an experienced Carrollton criminal defense attorney who is willing to put in the time to achieve the best possible result in your case.
In Georgia, many people choose not to hire a Georgia criminal defense lawyer and represent themselves in court. This isn’t recommended. Our Carrollton criminal defense lawyers are trained to handle a variety of criminal law matters properly.
If you choose not to hire a Georgia criminal defense attorney, you are risking consequences that could hurt your life. A Georgia criminal defense attorney may be able to reduce any repercussions that come up in your case.
Call the Georgia Criminal Defense Lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our award-winning attorneys can provide you with expert representation on a wide variety of criminal law cases. You can count on us to fight for your rights, and we have over 50 years of experience in fighting for what is right.
We know the law, and we use our expertise to protect all of our clients. Don’t try to go it alone. We are on your side. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.