There is nothing more painful than losing a loved one. Preventable deaths can be especially difficult, as you know that if someone had acted more responsibly, they might have prevented your loved one’s passing. The Carrollton personal injury lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers seek to ensure justice for wrongful death victims. We will pursue a financial recovery that mitigates financial losses and aids in your recovery.
A Carrollton wrongful death lawyer from our team will evaluate the scope of your losses and lead you through the legal process. We want you to heal, and we also want you to have the financial resources you need to move forward from this painful loss.
Why Do Those Affected by Wrongful Deaths in Carrollton Hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers?
The primary motivation for hiring a wrongful death attorney is fairly straightforward—you deserve justice, but you may not have the time, mental stamina, or emotional stability right now to lead a wrongful death lawsuit. Our law firm does have the means to complete your wrongful death case in Carrollton, and you may choose us because:
- We have successfully represented clients in a wide range of (similarly heartbreaking) wrongful death cases, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, dangerous premises, workplace accidents, nursing home abuse, and other circumstances.
- Our case results display our firm’s dedication to winning, including our willingness to take tough cases to trial.
- We invest in our clients’ cases as if our own loved one had passed away, working urgently to secure the outcome the client deserves.
- Our entire team will represent you compassionately, showing ceaseless patience, respect, and empathy for the trying circumstances you face.
The name Bader Scott Injury Lawyers carries weight and respect in Carrollton and throughout Georgia. We have earned our reputation through consistent work ethic and client service, and you should expect nothing less than dedicated legal service.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Carrollton, call (404) 888-8888
Carrollton Wrongful Death FAQsHow Hard Is It to Prove Wrongful Death?How Does a Wrongful Death Claim Work?What Is the Statute of Limitations on Wrongful Death?What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?How Much is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Worth?What Happens After a Wrongful Death Deposition?
How Does One Value the Tragic Loss of a Loved One in Carrollton?
Every state is different in how it handles wrongful death lawsuits. In Georgia, we can seek damages up to the “full value of life” of the deceased. Our attorneys, as well as a jury, can determine how much your deceased’s life is worth.
The fact is that losing a loved one takes an immense toll. Our civil justice system allows victims to seek justice in the form of a financial recovery. It’s our role to determine the total cost of your loss and to demand that liable parties cover that substantial cost.
Damages caused by a wrongful death can be devastating and, in many cases, lifelong. Our firm uses evidence-based, legally accepted methods for calculating economic and non-economic damages in Carrollton wrongful death cases.
Carrollton Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How Our Wrongful Death Team Serving Carrollton Will Fight for Justice on Your Behalf
Our firm regularly represents clients who’ve lost loved ones in truck accidents, drunk driving accidents, car accidents, severe falls, workplace accidents, and other fatal circumstances. While the details of your case are vitally important, know that Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will fight relentlessly for justice, regardless of the unique details of your loved one’s passing in Carrollton.
We will work to obtain financial compensation for your losses by:
- Determining who is liable for your loved one’s passing
- Securing any evidence that is relevant to the case
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating a fair settlement figure
- Negotiating with insurance companies and any other liable parties
- Proceeding to trial if circumstances require us to
Our dedicated team of attorneys and paralegals will not rest until we have resolved your case.
We May Face a Deadline for Filing Your Carrollton Wrongful Death Case
O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 generally requires our team to file wrongful death claims in Carrollton within two years of the decedent’s passing. Remember this deadline as you consider hiring Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to lead your case.
Missing the filing deadline could have severe financial consequences, as you may become ineligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Our team is ready to start your case today.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Wrongful Death Victims in Carrollton Deserve Compensation
There are several reasons why those affected by a wrongful death pursue compensation. A fair financial recovery may:
- Hold responsible parties accountable for causing your loved one’s death
- Cover any medical expenses and other direct financial costs related to the wrongful death
- Allow you to pay for all mental health treatment you require to address grief and other forms of pain and suffering
- Help mitigate the loss of the decedent’s income
- Ensure that the psychological and emotional pain you’re experiencing is not made worse by financial pressure
You have a right to pursue justice for a loved one’s tragic loss, and we want to lead that pursuit for you.
Types of Compensation You May Receive Following a Loved One’s Passing
Each person affected by a wrongful death suffers in different ways, but our experience informs us that wrongful death victims often face:
- Bills related to the decedent’s medical care, which may have included emergency transportation, surgery, and end-of-life care
- Funeral expenses
- Burial expenses
- Loss of consortium, which includes the loss of a spouse’s companionship and intimacy
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s contributions to their household
- Loss of the decedent’s income
You are not responsible for your loved one’s passing, so you should not face financial burdens resulting from their death. Responsible parties also owe you compensation to aid in your recovery from psychological and emotional harm, which is often substantial in cases of wrongful death.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Georgia?
In Georgia, spouses, children, and parents may have a right to receive compensation after a loved one’s death. The unique details of your family structure will determine if you have grounds to pursue a claim. Ultimately, though, the estate’s personal representative may need to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
An attorney from our firm will navigate the complexities of your wrongful death case, including the filing process. We serve clients on a contingency basis, so you pay no upfront compensation to our firm. Your attorney will only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation About Your Wrongful Death Case in Carrollton
Remember that we may face a strict filing deadline, so don’t wait to contact our team. Our representatives are available around the clock, and your consultation comes with no cost or obligation to hire our firm.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation about hiring a wrongful death lawyer serving Carrollton.