For many people, recovering compensation after a burn injury is a long, drawn-out process with many challenges. It doesn’t have to be like that for you, however. You have the opportunity to entrust your case to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers––a proud member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. We pursue more than financial recovery; we seek justice and peace of mind.
An East Point personal injury lawyer from our team can evaluate your losses, file a claim, and seek compensation from the negligent party. You don’t pay anything upfront or out of pocket to secure our help. All we ask is for a percentage of your financial recovery.
Call now to connect with our burn injury attorneys. Eliminating your case-related stress is just a conversation away.
Our Law Firm Advocates for Burn Injury Claimants in These Instances
If another party’s actions or omissions caused you to suffer serious burns, we want to advocate for what you deserve. We routinely secure fair compensation for people who suffered burns due to:
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Premises liability incidents, such as electrocutions
- On-the-job incidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse/neglect
- Dangerous/defective products
Our East Point wrongful death lawyers also advocate for families who have lost loved ones to severe burn injuries. We fight for what your family deserves to the very end, combating defense lawyers, claims adjusters, and insurance companies each step of the way.
For a free legal consultation with a burn injury lawyer serving East Point, call (404) 888-8888
You Benefit From Promptly Hiring Our Burn Injury Attorneys
Take all the time you need to heal from your burn injuries and the incident that caused them. You deserve time to focus on your health and start this new chapter in your life. However, the same flexibility does not apply to personal injury lawsuits. You have a limited time to initiate your case because:
- The state imposes a filing deadline. O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 (the statute of limitations) notes that you have just two years to file your injury lawsuit. Your filing deadline begins from the date you were injured or lost a loved one. This is a strict deadline with very few exceptions, and once the deadline expires, you lose the right to seek damages.
- We must act quickly to gather time-sensitive information. Your burn injury claim needs evidence to succeed. Yet, security camera footage, eyewitness testimony, and forensic data won’t last forever. The sooner we work to gather these items, the better.
- Insurance companies often prioritize promptly filed cases. Some insurers look for any reason to deny or lowball a burn injury claim. By starting the claims process immediately after your injury, you could mitigate any complications or allegations the liable party poses.
There are other time-sensitive factors that we must account for in your case. By promptly retaining our team, you give us the time needed to build a compelling claim or lawsuit. Don’t let the other party talk you out of legal representation. Don’t let your worries or fears get in the way, either. We’re here to set things right and handle the entirety of your legal matters.
East Point Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our East Point Injury Attorneys Offer Comprehensive Legal Advocacy
Without a lawyer, you would have to manage everything the claims process entails to recover compensation. This involves investigating your accident, filing a claim, and understanding what constitutes a fair settlement offer. Often, we find that unrepresented people struggle to recover the funds they need––or anything that all.
You’re not alone. You have the support and advocacy of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. With our East Point team, you get a legal professional who:
- Investigates the details of your burn injury. Our lawyers double as investigators. They can review witnesses, consult with your healthcare team, and secure other information to learn how your burn injury occurred.
- Calculates your losses. We don’t just add up your medical bills and submit an amount to the liable insurance company; we take the time to consider your injury’s effect on your life, happiness, and future. That way, we seek reimbursement that accounts for both economic and non-economic hardships.
- Files your personal injury claim. Insurance companies operate to make a profit and pay as little money as possible on high-stakes claims. When we approach the insurance company, we don’t back down from bad-faith tactics or other strategies. Our lawyers rely on their years of experience to hold liable insurance companies financially responsible.
- Negotiates a settlement. The insurance company may offer a settlement, but not nearly as much as you deserve. We fight for what you need and handle the behind-the-scenes work that goes into recovering damages.
- Sues the at-fault party. Filing a lawsuit may seem intimidating. Yet, with our lawyers, you get to stay at home and spend time with your family. In civil court, we aim to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions and seek a fair judgment.
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all formula that comes with resolving a burn injury case. Your claim’s strategy depends on your situation, and we employ an approach that best meets your needs.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Lawyers Intend to Seek All the Compensation You Deserve for Your Burn Injury Claim
You should never pay out of pocket for an accident and injury you didn’t cause. Our team aims to recover compensation that pays for:
- Your healthcare expenses, including physical therapy, skin grafts, and other forms of treatment
- Mental health services
- Lost income, bonuses, and benefits
- Loss of future earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Property damage costs (if you were hurt in a collision, for instance)
We can also secure the cost of anything you spent on childcare costs, temporary transportation arrangements, and in-home services. Be sure to keep all receipts, invoices, and bills related to your damages, as we can use this information to calculate a fair settlement.
Connect With Our East Point Personal Injury Team Now
When you call and discuss your case with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, there’s never any obligation to partner with us––and you pay nothing for our insights regarding your legal matters. In just a few minutes, you could get the legal representation you deserve. Let our team handle your case and everything that goes into securing financial justice. Call now to begin.