Even in a small, tight-knit town like Garden City, serious injuries happen and uproot people’s lives. After suffering a burn injury, this is something you may know all too well. Still, you’re not alone in a situation like this; you have your friends and family to rely on. You also have the advocacy of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Our team has decades of combined experience and case results that speak for themselves. When it comes to your burn injury claim or lawsuit, we do everything possible to recover full and fair compensation. A Garden City personal injury lawyer from our firm can investigate, file, and complete your case, all while you focus on putting your health first.
Call now and start your free consultation. There’s no obligation to explore working with our burn injury attorneys.
How Much Does It Cost to Work With Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
You have enough to worry about after suffering a painful, disfiguring burn injury. We don’t want to add our attorney’s fees to your growing list of financial obligations. So, we work on a contingency-fee basis. Here, we extend our legal help without charging upfront fees or costs.
When you work with us:
- We outline the obligations that go into building a compelling case.
- We discuss what percentage of your settlement will account for our help.
- You get the details of this arrangement signed and in writing, so you know what to expect.
- Our law firm puts its full time, attention, and energy into securing fair financial recovery.
We ensure that you understand everything about our arrangement from the very beginning. Our law firm strives to offer peace of mind, reassurance, and everything else in between. Now is the time to focus on yourself. We focus on your legal matters.
For a free legal consultation with a burn injury lawyer serving Garden City, call (404) 888-8888
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Seek the Compensation You Deserve for Your Burn Injury
The claims process exists to make you “financially whole” following a serious injury. This involves recovering compensation that accounts for your past, present, and future losses. It also covers hardships that don’t come with concrete dollar values, like pain and suffering.
We intend to seek every penny associated with these damages:
- Healthcare costs
- Lost income and loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage costs, such as your car’s replacement fees
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
Our burn injury lawyers can also pursue financial recovery for other losses not included above.
“How Much Can I Recover for My Burn Injury Claim?”
This is a question we frequently get from clients in situations like yours. The cost of your damages, such as your medical bills, depends on your situation. So, how much you can recover is unique to your situation. One fact remains: we fight for everything you need to rebuild your life following another party’s negligence.
Our Garden City Personal Injury Lawyers Have Recovered Millions
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is a proud member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum. Here, membership is only reserved for lawyers who have recovered at least one settlement or award that exceeded $1 million.
We’ve covered several multi-million- dollar settlements and awards for catastrophically injured people over the years. Call us today to learn more about the results we’ve secured in situations like yours.
You Have a Limited Time to Seek Compensation in Garden City
Garden City, like other towns in the state of Georgia, must adhere to the statute of limitations. O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 notes that you have just two years to initiate legal action. Failure to act within this period could invalidate your right to damages.
Because of the statute of limitations (and other time-sensitive aspects of your case), we encourage you to connect with our firm as soon as possible. That way, we can work to meet the statute of limitations and preserve your right to fair compensation.
Garden City Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Burn Injury Attorneys Handle Your Case’s Many Obligations
You have one thing to focus on following your burn injury: your health. In the meantime, we handle the red tape, bureaucracy, and behind-the-scenes work that goes into recovering damages. This involves:
- Investigating your accident
- Gathering evidence
- Identifying the at-fault and liable parties
- Filing your claim
- Negotiating a settlement
- Exploring alternative resolution options
- Suing the negligent party
Your case’s outcome comes first throughout our partnership. With our advocacy, you’ll never feel like just another case file on a cluttered desk. You’ll be our top priority.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Considerations After Your Burn Injury in Garden City
While our firm does everything possible to build and complete your case, there are also some considerations that could streamline the claims process. Some of our recommendations include:
- Keeping all injury-related documentation. We can use this information to calculate your losses later. Keep all invoices, receipts, and bills.
- Refraining from giving a recorded statement. The insurance company may ask for a recorded statement. You don’t have to give one––in fact, you shouldn’t. The claims adjuster could use anything you share to discredit your case. Tell the insurer to contact your Garden City burn injury lawyer with any further questions.
- Starting your free case review. You don’t have to spend another minute feeling uncertain about your burn injury claim’s outcome. When you retain a personal injury attorney from our law firm, you get someone who puts your needs first. We do everything in our power to compel damages from the liable party. It’s just that simple.
Connect With Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
Remember: the state limits how long you have to initiate a personal injury case. So, don’t delay; contact our team today. There’s no cost to consult with our team, and there’s never any obligation.
See how our Garden City burn injury attorneys can help you.