Heavy traffic flow, the combination of vehicles and pedestrians, and the unexpected actions of other drivers all contribute to the likelihood of parking lot accidents.
Unfortunately for parking lot accident claimants, the multitude of factors involved in these collisions can make establishing fault complex and challenging. If you have been injured in a parking lot accident, a Marietta parking lot accident lawyer can fight for your legal rights.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping you recover compensation for your injury-related damages. Call (404) 888-8888 for a free, no-obligation case review with a member of our team.
Considerations Following a Marietta Parking Lot Accident
As businesses increase in size and cities become increasingly populated, parking lots are being asked to accommodate more vehicles than ever. This confusion can lead to errors in judgment, frustration, and, ultimately, collisions. The National Safety Council (NSC) reports that tens of thousands of parking lot accidents happen each year.
If you have been injured in a parking lot accident, there are a number of steps you can take to promote your case’s outcome.
While your Marietta parking lot accident lawyer can go into more detail regarding these measures, following your accident, you should consider:
Calling the Police
In Georgia, you are required to call the police and file an accident report if property damage is more than $500, anyone is hurt, or anyone is killed. By notifying the police of an accident, they can file a report that will help you move forward with the claims process.
Documenting the Accident
Take photos of everything you can. This includes the damage to your vehicle, your injuries, and any other relevant details. If you can, collect the contact information of any witnesses, as their testimony can be used to help your case.
Visiting a Healthcare Provider
It is critical to seek medical attention following an accident, even if your injuries seem minor. Many injuries can have delayed symptoms, and only a medical professional can accurately diagnose your condition. Additionally, your medical treatment records will be useful in establishing the severity of your injuries.
Working with a Lawyer
Proving fault in a parking lot accident can be challenging. A lawyer can establish liability, collect evidence to prove causation, and help you recover the compensation you and your family deserve.
If you have been injured in a parking lot accident, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can deal with the insurance company and fight for the compensation that covers your out-of-pocket expenses. Your first call is free, and if you partner with us, we will offer our services on a contingency-fee-basis. To learn more, call (404) 888-8888.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accidents lawyer serving Marietta, call (404) 888-8888
Examples of Parking Lot Accident Injuries
Even low-speed parking lot accidents can result in serious injuries that can impede your ability to work and care for your loved ones.
Injuries associated with parking lot accidents can include:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Sprained or strained muscles
- Broken or fractured bones
- Slipped disks
- A traumatic brain injury
- Cuts and lacerations
- Internal bleeding
If another driver’s negligence or carelessness resulted in a collision that left you injured, you could be entitled to compensation. Again, seek medical attention if you have not done so already. Even if you are worried about the cost of medical care, certain expenses can be included in your claim.
Marietta Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Your Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Will Help You Recover Compensation
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we want to help you recover compensation for your accident-related damages.
We can help you secure financial recovery for:
- Medical expenses. This can include the cost of hospital visits, medications, and rehabilitation services.
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity. You could recover compensation for any harm to your income, both now and in the future.
- Property damage expenses. Your lawyer can help you pursue compensation for the cost of repairing your vehicle. They can even help you secure financial recovery for the cost of replacing your car, if necessary.
- Pain and suffering. This accounts for your physical and emotional suffering following your accident.
- Mental health counseling. Being in a car accident can take a toll on your mental health. You may have needed to start seeing a therapist to address your emotional well-being. If so, these costs can be included in your claim.
- Disability. Your parking lot accident may have left you with a long-term disability. If so, your lawyer can determine the impact of your disability on your life and seek compensation accordingly.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can determine the cost of your accident-related damages by reviewing your employment records, medical bills, and property damage receipts. You can call us today to learn more.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Your Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Will Build Your Case
Our legal team is excited to start working on your case. We understand how stressful a parking lot accident can be and want to offer our assistance.
We can help you by:
- Communicating with the liable insurance provider
- Investigating the circumstances surrounding your collision
- Interviewing witnesses to learn more about your accident and injuries
- Getting access to security camera footage, if possible
- Negotiating a settlement that covers your expenses
- Litigating your case, if an insurance settlement is not feasible
We encourage you to contact our team today because you may not have a long time to take legal action under Georgia’s statute of limitations. OCGA §9-3-33 says that you may have as little as two years to file a parking lot accident lawsuit. We can explain more about this deadline when you call our firm.
Click to contact our Marietta Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
A Marietta parking lot accident lawyer can be with you every step of the way. Call (404) 888-8888 for a free consultation with a member of our team.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form