If you have been injured by a negligent driver in a parking lot accident in Savannah, Georgia, you may be eligible to recover compensation for your mental, physical, and financial losses.
A Savannah parking lot accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to pursue this compensation for you in an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. Our attorneys can manage all deadlines, paperwork, and communications in your case so you can focus on what truly matters, like spending time with your loved ones and dedicating yourself to your recovery.
For more information about our services and a free consultation on your case, contact a Bader Scott Injury Lawyers team member today at (404) 888-8888. We take car accident cases on a contingency-fee basis with no up-front payment required.
Common Causes of Parking Lot Accidents
Many parking lot accidents are caused by distracted driving. This can occur when a driver is glancing at a phone or eating as they drive. Distracted drivers could simply be zoning out or unfocused as they enter or exit a parking lot and create an accident as well.
Other negligent factors in parking lot accidents can include:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Failing to check mirrors while backing up
- Mechanical issues, such as brake failure or broken taillights
- Road rage
- Dangerous conditions or a lack of signage in the parking lot
- And more
Although many parking lot accidents are the responsibility of a driver, a negligent parking lot owner may also be involved. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can investigate your case and determine the liable party when we represent you. We can also represent pedestrians and bicyclists who were injured in parking lot accidents.
For a free legal consultation with a parking lot accidents lawyer serving Savannah, call (404) 888-8888
Determining Liability in Parking Lot Accidents
A Savannah parking lot accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can work to gather evidence that demonstrates liability in your accident when we represent you.
Our methods of demonstrating liability can include, but may not be limited to:
- Pulling security camera footage that shows the accident scene
- Reviewing photographs taken of vehicle damage, dangerous conditions, or reckless behavior
- Obtaining cell phone records from the time of the accident
- Gathering eyewitness testimony
- Calling upon expert witnesses to testify in your case, including accident reconstruction experts, motor vehicle specialists, and other industry professionals
- Examining police reports
- And more
Our attorneys understand that every accident case is unique. That is why we will carefully review all the aspects of your accident. In doing so, we can work to display liability so that you may be eligible for compensation.
If you believe that another party’s negligence caused your parking lot accident, call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888. A representative of our firm can discuss your case and your legal options in a free, no-obligation consultation.
Savannah Parking Lot Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How Case Values are Determined
The value of a personal injury case may include any potential economic and non-economic losses you have suffered. To better catalog these losses, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will seek to obtain evidence that showcases your accident-related damages and their value.
Depending on the specifics of your parking lot accident case, these damages may include:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Ongoing disabilities and disfigurements
- The cost of continued medical treatment
- And more
The documentation and evidence we use to demonstrate these damages may include:
- Medical bills, invoices, and cost projections for ongoing care
- The testimony of economists and industry professionals from your field of work
- Bills and appraisals related to property damage
- Multiplier methods used to calculate non-economic damages
- And more
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Lawsuits
Per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, there is a general two-year statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits in Georgia. This means that if you do not take legal action within two years of the day of the accident, your lawsuit may be dismissed. Some circumstances could alter this deadline in your case.
Among our many other services, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can keep you updated on any local statutes and guidelines that may affect the filing of your claim, in addition to any applicable federal laws.
Parking Lot Accident Attorneys Representing Victims in Savannah
When you retain a Savannah parking lot accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we can handle the legal work in your case so that you can focus on your recovery.
To meet your unique legal needs, our services may include, but are not limited to:
- Helping you file paperwork with the courts and insurance providers
- Investigating your accident and gathering evidence to showcase the root cause
- Communicating with all parties on your behalf
- Calculating a value to your pain and suffering
- Working on any potential settlement negotiations
- Representing your case at trial
- And more
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can be there to defend your rights and fight for your compensation during this difficult time. Our firm can answer your questions, provide updates on your case, and give you legal advice during our work together.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers takes parking lot accidents seriously. We understand that, even in low-speed collisions, significant injuries and other damages can occur.
A Savannah parking lot accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to represent you on a contingency-fee basis with no up-front payments required. This means that you do not pay us attorney fees unless and until you recover compensation in a settlement offer or court award.
For more information and to discuss your parking lot accident case for free with a member of our team, call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888.