If you were injured by a speeding motorist in Dunwoody, you may be eligible for compensation. This compensation can be used to repair your vehicle’s damage, pay off your medical debts, fund your ongoing recovery, and much more. The state of Georgia has laws in place to protect you when you are hurt by a reckless driver.
For the average person, retaining a Dunwoody speeding accident lawyer may seem like a giant leap. Hiring Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to represent your case can give you the freedom to focus on your recovery while we dedicate ourselves to your legal case.
If the financial aspect of hiring an attorney is holding you back from taking legal action, we want you to know that we operate on a contingency-fee basis. Only if we win your case will we take a percentage of your settlement as payment for our legal services. For more information about our legal services at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, contact a team member today at (404) 888-8888.
We Can File Your Lawsuit Within the State’s Statute of Limitations
You may need to file a lawsuit to recover compensation for your damages. While this is not a reality for most people, it is always good to plan ahead just in case. If you need to file a car accident lawsuit, Georgia gives you two years from the date of your accident to act, per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33.
By filing your case within the mandated deadline, you can prevent the courts from dismissing your case. You also can hold the other party accountable for your losses in civil court.
For a free legal consultation with a speeding accidents lawyer serving Dunwoody, call (404) 888-8888
We Can Recover Compensation for Your Losses After a Speeding Accident
Filing an insurance claim or a lawsuit can give you the opportunity to hold the negligent party accountable for your losses. We will first start your case by sending a demand letter to the liable insurer. We will list the cost of your damages and the details of your circumstances.
We may request compensation for the following:
- Medical bills to pay for the cost of your healthcare expenses and necessary treatments
- Pain and suffering, which compensates you for the physical and emotional anguish of your injuries
- Missed time from work, which can also include lost wages, tips, promotions, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity, if your injuries prevent you from making the same amount of money as you did before the collision
- Disability, if your injuries will leave you with a long-term impairment
Our team may be able to request compensation for other losses not included here.
Dunwoody Speeding Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Can Gather Evidence to Prove Who Caused Your Accident
While it may seem easy to determine who caused your speeding accident, you can never be too careful. After all, you may have a lot at stake in your personal injury claim. This is where a Dunwoody speeding accident lawyer can help.
When you retain an attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, our legal team can start looking into the different factors that contributed to your accident. We have spent many years gathering evidence for all kinds of accidents in numerous situations, but our basic investigation methods remain the same.
Our methods include:
- Studying your medical documents and establishing connections between your injuries and the accident
- Seeking out police reports
- Submitting physical evidence to be analyzed by forensic experts
- Contacting the other party’s cell phone providers and obtaining copies of their records
- Cataloging your version of events
- Tracking down eyewitnesses and documenting their testimony
- Reviewing photographs or videos that establish a timeline of events
- Using the expertise of industry professionals to add context to your speeding accident and injuries
To learn more about how we can help you gather evidence after your speeding accident, contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888. You can receive a free case review with one of our team members.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Prove Negligence in Your Dunwoody Speeding Accident Case
Our legal team must prove how another driver’s negligence led to your accident, injuries, and related expenses. There are four elements that go into proving this.
We must establish:
- Duty of care. The other party had a responsibility to drive with caution and keep other road users safe.
- Breach of duty of care. The other party failed to uphold their duty of care by driving recklessly or carelessly. In your case, by speeding, the at-fault driver breached their duty of care.
- Causation. The other party caused your accident.
- Damages. You have financial damages stemming from the accident, such as healthcare expenses, lost income, and property damage costs.
If we can prove all four of these elements in your case, then you could recover compensation for a host of injury-related damages.
We Are Speeding Accident Lawyers Fighting for Victims in Dunwoody
Our attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are here to lighten your load and give you peace of mind during your time of need.
A Dunwoody speeding accident lawyer can handle many different parts of your legal case, including:
- Pursuing your losses in court
- Acting as your legal counsel
- Proving liability
- Assigning values to your damages
- Negotiating settlements
- Reaching out to relevant parties on your behalf
- Filing your insurance claim and writing your demand letter
Do not forget that the statute of limitations only gives you a limited amount of time to pursue compensation through the court system. To talk to a member of our team, call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (404) 888-8888. We are happy to explain your legal options today at no cost.