If you or a loved one was injured in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident, a personal injury attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help determine if you are entitled to damages. A slip and fall can mean mounting medical bills, lost wages, and mental anguish, but you do not have to pursue damages on your own.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at 678-210-5872 and get a free consultation. A Roswell slip and fall lawyer will not charge you unless you receive compensation for damages, so there is nothing to lose by giving us a call.
What You Need to Know About Slip and Fall Accidents
A slip and fall can happen almost anywhere. These falls can happen on public property or in privately owned establishments. In either situation, there is the expectation that the area where you are walking is safe. If you are inside a restaurant or a store, you have essentially been “invited” into the store. At that point, you naturally assume that the property owner is doing everything within their power to keep these areas that customers walk through safe and free from any hazard. You or a loved one could be entitled to damages when you suffer injuries in a slip, trip, and fall accident.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Roswell, call (404) 888-8888
Legal Options for Slip and Fall Victims in Roswell, GA
According to the Official Code of Georgia Annotated (O.C.G.A.) § 51-3-1, the owner or occupier of a property has a duty to keep the area safe for those invited onto their property, whether their invite is explicit or implied. If an owner has failed to maintain basic levels of care that would keep their premises safe, they could be liable for damages.
If a property owner or occupier is negligent, these are the types of damages that you or a loved one could be entitled to receive:
- Medical care: these damages could cover the cost of prescription medications, appointments with doctors, surgeries, and other medical costs.
- Lost wages: losing out on wages can be a major problem for anyone, but a Roswell slip and fall lawyer could help you determine if the damages to which you are entitled to receive include the wages you lost if you were unable to return to work after your accident.
- Reduced earning potential: an injury could also leave permanent damages that affect your physical capabilities, and this can affect your earning potential. If you can no longer perform your job as well or at all after a slip and fall injury, you may be entitled to damages.
- Loss of enjoyment: on that same note, an injury that causes permanent damage could also cause you to lose the ability to participate in an activity that you once enjoyed. If an injury, for example, adversely affects your ability to take part in a favorite sport like tennis or golf, you may be entitled to damages.
- Mental anguish and pain and suffering: A slip and fall or trip and fall accident could also cause anguish beyond physical pain. If you or a loved one has suffered pain and suffering as a result of your injury, an attorney can help determine if this entitles you to damages.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at 678-210-5872, and let us review your case for free.
Roswell Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How We Can Help with Your Roswell, GA, Slip and Fall Case
When it comes to pursuing damages in your slip and fall case, there is no reason to do it alone. Here is how a Roswell slip and fall lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can assist you:
Finding the Liable Parties
We figure out which parties are liable, whether it is the property owner or the property manager, and we will hold them responsible.
Making Your Claim
We dedicate our time to making your claim and building your case. This dedication means gathering evidence, like surveillance footage and eyewitness reports, and doing everything that we can to show that there was negligence. Then we show that this negligence caused an injury to you or your loved one.
Filing Your Case
We file your case and get to work right away. According to the state’s statute of limitations, O.C.G.A § 9-3-33, you have two years to file for damages after your injury. As you recover and try to get back to work, that time could tick away faster than you might expect. A Roswell slip and fall lawyer will get right to work on your case and make sure that the statute of limitations does not run out on you.
Handling All Communications
Our law firm will also handle all communications for you. We can talk to the parties involved and their attorneys. We will review settlement offers and keep you updated on the latest news about your case. Unless it is someone from our law firm, you will not have to talk to anyone else about this case. If someone does contact you about a settlement or anything else, you would tell us right away, and we would handle things from there.
We are there to handle every aspect of your slip and fall case. If we cannot reach a settlement with the insurance company, we will take your case to court and fight for your rights.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get the Assistance of a Roswell, GA, Slip and Fall Lawyer Right Now
If you decide to pursue recoverable damages from your slip and fall accident, you do not have to do it on your own. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to discuss how a Roswell slip and fall lawyer could help you. We can help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Call us today at 678-210-5872 to speak with a member of our team. We do not charge you unless you receive a settlement or win a lawsuit.