Health professionals, such as doctors, dentists, and nurses, have a duty of care to their patients. When health professionals violate their duty by negligently causing you harm, you may have a medical malpractice case for compensation to cover your losses.
Medical malpractice injuries can result in crushing medical bills and other financial losses that compensation can cover. A Savannah medical malpractice lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can handle your legal case while you focus on healing. Our personal injury lawyers will fight for fair compensation.
A Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer Can Recover Damages for You
Medical malpractice injuries are avoidable, but health professionals make mistakes. And these mistakes can leave you with physical and emotional injuries that take years to heal. You may not even recover fully at all. Perhaps your surgeon botched your surgical procedure. Or maybe your doctor failed to diagnose you with the correct ailment.
If you or someone you love were hurt and have injuries due to improper treatment by a negligent healthcare professional, you can hold them accountable and seek compensation to cover your losses, which include the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost income and benefits
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Psychological trauma
- Future medical bills
- Reduced earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of companionship
Unfortunately, some patients do not survive medical malpractice. If you lost someone you love due to a health professional’s negligence, you could pursue wrongful death damages that typically cover funeral costs, medical bills, and lost income.
The value of your compensation package will depend on the severity of your injuries and the resulting financial losses you incur. We have won multi-million dollar settlements for our clients because we want to hold the negligent accountable and secure your future.
For a free legal consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer serving Savannah, call (404) 888-8888
A Medical Malpractice Lawyer Can Build Your Case in Savannah
You’re already under a lot of stress because you are adjusting to your injury and trying to make many decisions. Handling your legal case by yourself only places another burden on your shoulders. It’s a burden you don’t have to carry because a lawyer from our firm can do it for you.
We have the training and experience to build a solid case for compensation, so you can spend your time taking care of other matters, such as recovering from your injury and caring for your family. You can begin rebuilding your life while leaving your legal case to us. We will give your case the time and resources it deserves and walk you through the legal process so you always know what’s going on.
If you hire our law firm to handle your case, you can expect us to do the following:
- Investigate the malpractice: We will conduct our own thorough investigation of the medical malpractice and your injuries. Collecting evidence is crucial to building your case. This evidence includes medical records, witness statements, and expert opinions.
- Calculate your claim: We will calculate the value of your claim to determine how much compensation is necessary to cover your losses and whether any settlement offers from the liable party’s insurance provider are fair.
- Negotiate a settlement: We will negotiate with the liable party and their insurer to reach a fair settlement that adequately covers your losses. We will also carefully review any settlement agreement with you so you understand the terms. Once you sign an agreement, you cannot seek additional compensation in the future.
- File a lawsuit: We will prepare your case for court and file a lawsuit if necessary to secure the compensation you deserve. Most cases settle out of court because insurers don’t want to risk a jury awarding a larger settlement.
- Work closely with you: You will have access to your attorney, who will work closely with you on your case. You will receive regular updates on the status of your case and will have the final say about decisions.
- Protect your interests: Your lawyer is your advocate, which means they will protect your best interests against anyone who would try to take advantage of you during this vulnerable time in your life.
We care about your case and will treat you with respect and compassion. We believe in holding the negligent accountable so you can get justice and others will not suffer the same experience.
Savannah Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Savannah Medical Malpractice Attorneys Work on a Contingency Fee Basis
You may have concerns about hiring a lawyer because of the cost, but our firm works on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay us unless we win your case and you receive compensation. Financial status should not be an obstacle to legal representation, especially since the liable party and their insurers have their own lawyers.
We also offer free consultations to evaluate your case and answer your questions.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Start on Your Medical Malpractice Case as Soon as Possible
We understand if you wish to take some time to weigh your options. Still, you generally only have two years from the date of the incident or two years from the date of discovery to file a medical malpractice lawsuit, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-71.
You will forfeit your right to seek compensation through the legal process if you fail to file a lawsuit by the deadline. Our firm will work to meet the statute of limitations in your case.
Click to contact our Savannah Personal Injury Lawyers today
Work With a Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Savannah Today
A medical malpractice lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to take your case in Savannah. You should be able to trust that your health professionals are providing you with an acceptable standard of care. When they fail to do their duty, you can trust us to do ours by holding them accountable.
We are on your side. If you or someone you love have injuries because of medical malpractice, we can build a case to recover damages. To schedule your free consultation, contact us today.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form