Common Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
In the past, we’ve handled medical malpractice cases involving:
- Nurse, anesthesiologist, physician, and other errors by healthcare specialists
- Errors by surgeons
- Hospital negligence
- Emergency room negligence
- Neglect and abuse in nursing homes
- Infections and wound complications
- Medication errors
- Wrongful death
It would help if you didn’t have to suffer alone with your injuries from medical malpractice. We are experienced in successfully handling many different types of cases. So, we are confident we can get you proper compensation for your injuries and damages
For a free legal consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer serving Carrollton, call (404) 888-8888
It Can be Tough to Prove Mmedical Malpractice Cases
Many lawyers handle medical malpractice cases, but not all of them are successful. These cases can be very complicated, so you need someone knowledgeable about building your case. In Georgia, you need to prove two things to establish medical malpractice:
- The medical professional did not meet an applicable standard of care. Your medical professional is responsible for providing a level of care for your condition that will not cause harm.
- Your injuries are due to a substandard quality of care that you received from your healthcare provider. There must be a link between your injuries and the negligence of your medical treatment (or lack of medical treatment).
Often, proving a link between your injuries and negligence from your healthcare provider can be difficult. These cases require extensive investigation, which can include statements from expert witnesses. We use every resource we have to thoroughly investigate your case while gathering the necessary information to strengthen your claim
Carrollton Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
What is Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional does not give you the proper “standard of care.” These cases can be challenging to prove because the first question is about the definition of “standard of care”. How do you determine what was proper and appropriate care for the victim? Then you have to prove that the healthcare professional deviated from the applicable standard.
Many victims are worried about seeking a medical malpractice suit because they think their doctors will no longer treat them. Some fear that they will end up paying more for their medical treatments. We recommend filing a medical malpractice suit regardless so that you can get the compensation that you deserve
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for Your Free Consultation
If you or someone you know is a victim of the negligence of a healthcare provider, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers here to help. We want to begin working on your case immediately. Get in touch with our office to set up your consultation.