Do you know how to build a medical malpractice case? It’s okay if you don’t; most people don’t know where to start when it comes to holding a negligent healthcare professional accountable for their losses. In fact, many law firms don’t handle medical malpractice cases because of their complexities. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, however, isn’t afraid to take on your fight for fair financial compensation.
Our South Fulton personal injury lawyers understand the legal legwork that goes into building successful medical malpractice claims. Not only can we file your claim, but we can secure an Affidavit of Merit, calculate your losses, and advocate for what you need––all without charging upfront fees.
Call now to start your free case review. Learning about your options is just a conversation away.
Why Partner With Our South Fulton Medical Malpractice Lawyers?
Proving medical malpractice is not easy. The healthcare industry provides certain legal protections to its professionals. It is critical that you put forth a convincing case that illustrates various elements, from how the error led to your condition to the damages you incurred.
Hiring our medical malpractice lawyers may be your first step toward building the strongest case possible. Consider hiring your medical malpractice attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers because:
- We are on your side: Healthcare providers don’t take allegations of wrongdoing lightly—even if they acted with egregious negligence. When you hire a Georgia medical malpractice lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you’ll have no doubt that we are on your side. We will protect your rights and fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
- We have successfully resolved many medical malpractice cases: Our firm’s case results include success in many medical malpractice cases. Since our founding in 2008, we’ve recovered millions in damages.
- Our legal team commands respect in South Fulton: As a law firm truly committed to our clients, the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers brand commands gratitude and respect throughout Georgia. We have earned a reputation for success, client service, and offering personalized representation.
We have recovered seven-figure settlements and verdicts. Your lawyer will work to secure financial recovery in your South Fulton medical malpractice case. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer serving South Fulton, call (404) 888-8888
Our Team Serving South Fulton Will Handle Every Step of Your Case
We want you to recover from any physical, psychological, and emotional harm you’ve suffered because of medical malpractice. We will take the fight for justice off your hands, offering legal assistance by:
- Securing evidence that proves malpractice
- Documenting the damages resulting from the malpractice
- Calculating the value of a fair settlement
- Fighting for the settlement you deserve
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
- Overseeing communications, paperwork, and all other aspects of your case
We will protect you from anyone who might want to see your case fail. This includes insurers for liable parties, who may want to pay you as little compensation as possible, or healthcare providers, who fear losing their license to practice medicine.
A Former Client Describes Our Unique Brand of Legal Service
We take pride in our clients’ satisfaction, so testimonials like this one validate our personal injury firm’s mission:
- “The Bader | Scott Law Firm helped me by making the process painless. They were friendly, it was easy, and they helped walk me through it. They didn’t make me feel like I was doing anything wrong. Right away they made me feel comfortable about wanting to receive the due compensation and the necessary medical help I needed, which was very comforting to me.” – Antonio, former client
We frequently receive similarly positive reviews from clients. A South Fulton medical malpractice lawyer from our team will provide the same attentive, all-inclusive legal service to you.
South Fulton Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our South Fulton Lawyers Demand Fair Compensation for Your Damages
Your medical malpractice attorney from our firm will demand that the liable parties cover the full cost of your damages, which may include:
Additional Medical Care
In some cases of medical malpractice, a victim must undergo additional medical care that they would not have otherwise needed. Such care may include:
- Corrective surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
Every instance of malpractice causes different physical and psychological injuries. We will consult your doctors to determine the medical cost of malpractice.
If medical malpractice interrupts your work, you may suffer:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost bonuses, promotions, and benefits
- Psychological harm resulting from your work absence
- Other professional damages
Our firm will pull income statements, employment records, and any other documentation of your professional damages. If you continue to suffer such damages, we will project your future losses and pursue them accordingly.
When medical malpractice causes disability, the victim may need:
- In-home caregiver services
- Medical equipment
- Handrails, ramps, and other additions to their residence
- A vehicle that accommodates a wheelchair
- Long-term rehabilitation
- Permanent replacement of lost income
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will work to ensure you don’t pay any out-of-pocket cost for disability-related damages.
Pain and Suffering
Experiencing an instance of medical malpractice can be immensely traumatizing and may lead to:
- Lost quality of life
- Lost sleep
- Mood and personality changes
- Chronic pain
The Patient Safety Network (PSNet) also explains that victims of medical malpractice may lose trust in the healthcare system. This distrust may lead a victim to avoid seeking medical care, and it’s a factor we will consider when valuing your damages.
The Cost of a Loved One’s Passing
Our team offers its condolences if medical malpractice caused your loved one’s passing. We will seek a financial recovery that reflects your immense loss, which may include:
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
- Funeral costs
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
You deserve a lawyer who will fight for financial coverage of all your damages. That’s what you’ll get from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
These Medical Errors Could Have Led to Your Injury
Medical malpractice is more common than you think. It applies to:
- Medication errors, such as incorrect dosages and prescription errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries
- Incorrect medical treatment
- Foreign objects left inside the body during surgery
- Obstetrical mistakes
- Surgical mistakes
Begin Your Free Case Review With Our South Fulton Personal Injury Attorneys
Our contingency-fee structure ensures that you can hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at no out-of-pocket cost. Our lawyers will only receive a fee if they secure compensation for you. We will cover the entire cost of your case, and we will build the strongest case we possibly can.
We face a deadline for seeking compensation, so there is no time to waste. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation. During our conversation, we can discuss the statute of limitations, the details of your injuries, and filing a personal injury lawsuit.