Smyrna is one of the fastest-growing parts of the Atlanta suburbs. Along with being the new home of the Atlanta Braves, Smyrna is a hotbed of small business development.
A fast-growing city means busier streets and more traffic. That’s a recipe for more car accidents and potential hazards for those living in Smyrna. That’s why Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has an office in this booming hub — to make sure the people in Smyrna are protected in case of an accident.
Car Accidents in Smyrna
Commuting in Smyrna is inevitable — no matter how you do it. Whether you travel by car, bus, bicycle, Uber, scooter, or foot — Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will be there when an accident occurs.
- Distracted Drivers: More technology in our lives has presented a new challenge on the road — increasingly distracted driving. These distractions include drivers who check social media, change the station on the radio, or adjusting something else on their dashboard. The car accident attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are here to ensure the big insurance companies don’t take advantage of you when it comes to a fair settlement.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents: Rather than sit in rush-hour Atlanta traffic, many people are opting for bicycles or their feet for commuting. However, these modes of transportation do not decrease the risk that you’ll wind up in an accident. No matter how you’ve been hurt, if it wasn’t your fault, the seasoned car accident attorneys at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will help you secure proper compensation.
Personal Injury in Smyrna
Car accidents are a small part of the personal injury puzzle. They are certainly the most notable kind of personal injury; however, negligence can extend to many other parts of life. That’s why Bader Scott Injury Lawyers retains a vast pool of attorneys to handle any situations you find yourself stuck in.
- Medical Malpractice: Atlanta is home to several hospitals and medical practices. Not every doctor or surgeon will be 100 percent accurate. However, when a doctor’s inaccuracies are the result of negligence, there’s a claim of medical malpractice to be made. Hospitals will spend thousands of dollars to make sure they don’t payout for their mistakes. Don’t let them bully you into a lower settlement.
- Slip and Fall: At anywhere and anytime, there is a risk of slip and fall accidents when a property is not tended to. The owner of a property has to care for the premises, so no hazards can hurt visitors. Slip, and falls can lead to a domino trail of consequences, such as lost wages, medical bills, along with pain and suffering. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are well versed in premises liability law and will fight for you.
Workers’ Compensation in Smyrna
Atlantians are a hard-working group of people. Our city doesn’t get nearly enough credit for never entirely going to sleep and being active around the clock. However, when your city works that frequent accidents are bound to occur.
- Back, Neck, and Catastrophic Injuries: for many Atlantians, their job is an identity. Especially at blue-collar work sites, where accidents can be their most devastating. Atlanta’s blue-collar workforce is the backbone of the city, and Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are here to protect them.
- Case Value: Don’t trust your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance company to handle your injury reasonably. Their incentive is to save money, not make sure you’re paid up for your expenses. Always call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers before dealing with your company after an injury at work.