A catastrophic injury causes devastating harm—from long-term physical symptoms to pain and suffering and, in many cases, financial hardship. A Bader Scott Johns Creek personal injury lawyer can seek maximum compensation for all the economic and noneconomic harm caused by your catastrophic injury.
Our Bader Scott injury lawyers are attorneys who care. When you need a Johns Creek catastrophic injury who will put your case first, turn to us. We are available now to speak with you, so call today for your free consultation.
Why Those with Catastrophic Injuries in Johns Creek Hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we understand the critical importance of finding the right legal partner after your catastrophic injury. By entrusting your case to our capable hands, you are afforded the peace of mind necessary to concentrate on your recovery, confident that we are advancing your interests.
Our commitment to you includes:
- Personalized legal representation: You will know your catastrophic injury attorney, and they will know you. We can provide your lawyer’s number, and they will create a personalized legal strategy for you. Our team will update you regularly, and we encourage you to call us anytime.
- To fight for the financial results you deserve: Though we can’t guarantee the same results, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has secured verdicts and settlements of $5.25 million, $2 million, and $1.9 million for clients with life-changing punitive damages. We can demand that the negligent party provide all the compensation you deserve. If we need to go to trial, our team can be ready to do so.
- A lawyer who is familiar with catastrophic injury cases: You should demand a lawyer who has handled cases like yours. We will pair you with a lawyer who has handled catastrophic injury cases. Their experience should provide certainty that you have chosen a capable law firm.
- Complete financial support for your case: We build the strongest possible claims and lawsuits, regardless of cost. You will not pay us any upfront compensation, and we only receive our fee if we succeed for you.
- Respect, compassion, and urgency: Client service is our trademark at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. Your case will be a priority, as is your satisfaction. Expect all-around quality legal representation when you hire a Johns Creek catastrophic injury lawyer.
We have represented clients who suffered catastrophic injuries in a range of circumstances, from car accidents to motorcycle collisions, workplace accidents and more. However you (or your loved one) suffered a serious injury, the focus now is securing the financial compensation and recovery you need.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to learn more about our firm and how we can lead your fight for financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a catastrophic injury lawyer serving Johns Creek, call (404) 888-8888
Ensuring Full Financial Compensation for Your Catastrophic Injury
We recognize the impact of catastrophic injuries on your personal and financial well-being. Such injuries carry huge physical consequences, pain and suffering, the potential to reduce your earning potential, and significant medical expenses, often paired with the possibility of long-term or permanent disability.
When referring to a catastrophic injury, we generally mean an injury that:
- Has severe physical effects
- Is likely to cause significant pain and suffering
- Will likely prevent you from working (even if only temporarily)
- Is expensive to treat
- May be permanently disabling
Spinal cord injuries, significant brain injuries, and amputation injuries are a few of the many catastrophic injuries one can suffer in Johns Creek. Our team will identify the nature and cost of your injury, and we are prepared to seek compensation for:
Your lawyer will speak with your doctors to document your medical treatment, which may include:
- Emergency transport (via ambulance or other means)
- Emergency medical treatment
- Specialist appointments
Even with health insurance, just one emergency room visit can be costly. When someone is hospitalized and requires additional medical services, the cost of medical care is often more than you can afford. Our team serving Johns Creek can work to secure complete financial coverage for your medical costs.
Disabled individuals often require many non-medical items and services, including:
- One or more motorized wheelchairs
- A specialized bed
- Lifts for their home and vehicle
- Ramps, handrails, and other additions to their home
- In-home care
- A new vehicle that works for their disability
We can include the cost of these and any other disability-related needs in your lawsuit.
Pain and Suffering
The weight of a catastrophic injury can be immense and may include the following:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Personality and mood changes
- Sleep difficulties
- Lost quality of life
- General emotional and psychological distress
Catastrophic injuries can permanently (or temporarily) prevent the victim from working. This may cause the loss of:
- Income (salary, hourly wages, or other forms of income)
- Work-related benefits (such as health insurance)
- Other benefits of employment
The financial uncertainty of unemployment can worsen your pain and suffering. Our lawyers will reflect all of your damages in our settlement demands.
Our Johns Creek wrongful death lawyers also help clients facing a tragic loss. If you are in this position, we will compassionately pursue the justice you deserve, allowing you to focus on your well-being and recovery.
Johns Creek Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Focus on Health While We Fight for Your Compensation in Johns Creek
At Bader Scott, your primary focus should be on recovery and regaining your health. To support this, we assure you that our team will strive to manage every aspect of the legal process on your behalf.
This support includes:
- Obtaining any evidence that could help your case (such as witness accounts, expert testimony, and police reports)
- Identifying who the financially responsible party for your catastrophic injury is
- Documenting all damages caused by your injury (and the injury-inducing circumstances)
- Calculating the full value of your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiating your settlement
- Going to trial (if necessary)
We generally aim to settle cases. This is the quickest way to secure compensation for you, and it is how most civil cases conclude. However, our team will prepare for court from the beginning, and we will not miss a step if your case requires trial.
But Georgia law sets a deadline for filing a lawsuit after a catastrophic injury. So, don’t wait to begin the process.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to pursuing justice with unwavering commitment. Partnering with a Johns Creek catastrophic injury lawyer from our firm can be a pivotal step in reclaiming your time, reducing unnecessary stress, and enhancing the quality of life you deserve.
Call us today for your free consultation.