While some burn injuries are minor and heal in a few weeks, others can cause permanent disabilities and a lifetime of medical treatment. You should not have to pay for your continued medical care if another party’s actions caused your injuries. A Johns Creek burn injury lawyer from our firm can help you take legal action against the negligent party.
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can pursue financial compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and scarring. Our personal injury lawyer in Johns Creek will gather evidence to build your case and prove you are owed compensation for your economic and non-economic losses.
How Our Burn Injury Attorney Will Manage Your Personal Injury Claim
Whether you suffered burn injuries because of a defective product, a motor vehicle accident, or a workplace accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Yet, seeking compensation on your own isn’t easy, especially when you’re trying to focus on your health.
Clients of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers never have to stress about their cases. We intend to build the strongest possible claim by:
- Speaking to other parties involved in your case, such as the liable party and their insurance company
- Proving fault by gathering evidence such as surveillance footage, witness statements, and the police report
- Calculating the total value of your recoverable damages
- Preparing you for a trial, if necessary
- Informing you of your legal options
- Answering any questions you have
- Explaining any laws that may apply to cases in Johns Creek
Our accident attorneys will advocate for you throughout your entire case. By the end of our partnership, you’ll have gained more than an attorney; you’ll have gained lifelong support from our personal injury lawyers.
Legal Guidance on a Contingency-Fee Basis in Johns Creek
Partnering with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers won’t be just another expense. We aim to ease your financial burden by offering our legal services on a contingency-fee basis.
Our contingency-fee payment agreement means you do not pay us anything upfront or out of pocket. Instead, we fight on your behalf and only accept payment when your case is won or settled.
We also offer free initial consultations, allowing you to learn more about what our team can do for you. During your consultation, you can ask any questions you have and get peace of mind about what comes next.
For a free legal consultation with a burn injury lawyer serving Johns Creek, call (404) 888-8888
Types of Damages You Can Recover in a Johns Creek Burn Injury Case
The types of damages you can recover depend on the details of your case, as does the amount of compensation you can recover. Each accident victim’s final settlement will reflect the losses they suffered because of the burn accident.
In general, accident victims may be eligible to pursue damages that include:
- Medical expenses, such as the costs of emergency transport, hospital stays, surgery, prescription medications, doctor’s appointments, and assistive medical devices
- Lost income if you couldn’t work because of your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries stop you from earning your pre-accident income
- Loss of enjoyment of life if your burn injuries prevent you from participating in the activities you enjoy
- Pain and suffering, such as the physical pain a burn injury causes
- Scarring and disfigurement, if the burns caused severe scarring
- Property damage, such as repairs to your car if you were hurt in an auto accident
It can be tricky to prove you deserve compensation for all these losses, but our team is ready for any challenge. We can collect your medical records and witness statements to prove your need for non-economic damages.
Pursuing Justice in a Fatal Burn Injury Case
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers extends our warmest condolences if you lost someone you love to a burn injury accident. Our wrongful death lawyers will passionately advocate for you and your family.
We can submit a wrongful death case and demand compensation for losses such as:
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical bills
- The costs of the decedent’s funeral and burial
- Loss of the income your loved one would have earned
- Lost companionship
We will work to hold the at-fault party responsible for the loss of your loved one.
Johns Creek Burn Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
You Must File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit on Time in Johns Creek
Many accident victims decide to hire a personal injury law firm to manage their cases because they know they have a limited timeframe to file a lawsuit. In Johns Creek, O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 generally gives you two years to file both a personal injury and wrongful death lawsuit.
Failure to file your lawsuit on time could bar you from recovering compensation at all. This means you’ll have no legal route to hold the liable party financially responsible for the harm they caused you.
Plus, the more time our firm has to build your case, the stronger it may be. It benefits us to begin collecting evidence right after your accident, so don’t hesitate to get started on your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Determining Liability After a Johns Creek Burn Incident
We can hold any number of liable parties accountable if their negligence contributed to your accident. Some parties who may bear responsibility for compensating you include:
- The driver of a commercial vehicle
- A passenger vehicle driver who was intoxicated or distracted at the time of the crash
- A negligent property owner
- The manufacturer or distributor of a defective product
- An electrical company
There could be other liable parties in your case, depending on how your injury happened. You can count on Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to thoroughly investigate your case to prove who is liable.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Burn Injury Case
If you or someone you love was hurt because of another party’s negligence, contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today. A member of our personal injury team can explain more about the tasks we’ll handle in your case.
Remember, you don’t have forever to seek compensation. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us.