After a head-on crash that you did not cause, you have the right to seek damages and reimbursement from the negligent party. Let the team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers help you receive the judgment you should have.
As a Mableton head-on collisions lawyer, we know the potentially difficult situation you are facing health-wise. We are ready to stand by your side to recover damages for lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, and more.
We Understand the Financial Burden You May Be Facing
After a serious car accident with injuries, you may have steadily increasing medical bills. If you need emergency care, this can be an expensive process. Ongoing medical care leads to large bills too. At the same time, you may not be able to work.
We will not add to your financial burden when you choose to hire us. We work on a contingency-fee-basis, which means we do not ask our clients to pay us ahead of time. Instead, our fee will come from a percentage of the final settlement in the case.
If we do not win a judgment for you, we do not receive payment. We hope that this type of fee structure can help you with the difficult financial situation you may be facing currently. And we hope the settlement we help you win will give you financial peace of mind going forward.
We Can Help You Win Awards for Many Items
When working toward winning a settlement, we first must show that the driver who hit you head-on was at fault for the accident. Once we establish fault, we can begin working toward winning the reimbursement you deserve.
Some of the items for which we can help you seek damages include:
- Costs for medical treatment: Any medical bills you have accumulated related to injuries sustained in the accident can be part of your settlement. Additionally, an estimation of the bills you may have for ongoing care in the future also is part of the settlement.
- Reduction in income: If you are unable to work after the accident while you recover, these lost wages can be part of the awards you win. Our team of Mableton head-on collisions lawyers also can estimate any reduction in income you may have in the future because of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: You can win a judgment for any pain you have now, as well as for ongoing pain in the future. If you are unable to enjoy the same activities you did before the crash, a financial award for this reduction in your quality of life is also possible.
For a free legal consultation with a head-on collisions lawyer serving Mableton, call (404) 888-8888
We Will Help You Keep the Case on Track
In a personal injury lawsuit in the state of Georgia, according to OCGA §9-3-33, victims in personal injury lawsuits have up to two years to start the process of filing a case. You can count on the team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to ensure your case meets all deadlines.
Sometimes, the insurance company representing the driver who hit you will try stalling tactics to drag out the case. It may stall with the hope that you will become frustrated with the process, agreeing to whatever offer the insurer makes.
We Will Provide Advice for You on How to Proceed
This type of tactic is unfair. The insurer should not try to trick you into accepting a smaller settlement than you deserve.
This is where we can help. We have seen these tactics in use many times before, and we know how to counteract them. We will provide advice to you about the best way forward and about whether settlement offers are fair.
Understand, though, that the final decision about how to proceed lies with you.
Mableton Head-On Collisions Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Long-Term Health Concerns after a Head-on Crash
Head-on collisions are extremely dangerous for those involved. The significant force of two vehicles hitting each other squarely, even at lower speeds, places massive stress on the bodies of the drivers and passengers.
According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), head-on crashes account for nearly 11% of fatal crashes annually in the United States. Many people survive after a head-on collision, but they may be facing an uncertain future with significant injuries.
Common Injuries in a Head-on Crash
Some of the long-term health concerns you may have after a crash like this include recovering from:
- Brain injuries: In a head-on crash, the head snaps back and forth quickly. This can cause the brain to make contact with the inside of the skull, leading to a concussion or a traumatic brain injury (TBI). This can cause long-term disability and significant headaches.
- Whiplash: When the head and neck whip back and forth from the force of a head-on crash, the victim may end up with whiplash. This is a severe strain in the neck’s muscles and tendons, leading to disabling pain and weakness.
- Spinal cord injuries: A severe head-on accident can lead to an injury to the back and spinal cord, causing partial or complete paralysis for the victim. This may result in a lifetime of health problems.
- Internal organ injuries: The force of a head-on crash can cause severe internal injuries, including bruising of internal organs or internal bleeding that can threaten the victim’s life.
Our Clients Know They Can Trust Us with their Cases
Going through a personal injury case after a serious automobile accident is a frustrating and frightening process for many people. After suffering a life-altering injury, you may be facing a difficult future through no fault of your own.
For a free case review, contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888. We have won multiple six- and seven-figure settlements for our clients in the past. You can trust that we will work as hard as we can to help you win the largest possible settlement in your case.