You may deserve awards for a teen driver accident in Mableton. The teen, their parents, or other parties may owe you compensation. As a result, you may not have to pay for your accident-related losses.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can pursue compensation for you. You can work with a lawyer from our team who understands teen driver accident cases. We will gather evidence, document your accident and losses, and seek a judgment or settlement.
We Determine Who Owes You for Your Losses
Our team will determine who is liable for your accident. In teen driving cases, the teen driver may be liable if they were negligent. Their parents could be liable as well, according to OCGA §51-2-2.
We will work to determine liability for each client independently, as liability can be complicated in some cases. For instance:
- If a vehicle parts error led to your accident, a vehicle or parts manufacturer could be liable.
- Dangerous road conditions could make a city liable.
We will pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit against anyone responsible for your losses.
We Identify Your Recoverable Losses
We generally seek coverage for as many of your losses as possible. In order to do this, we create a record of all losses from your accident. Your covered losses may include medical costs for:
- Ambulance transport from your accident scene
- Emergency department care
- Physical and cognitive rehabilitation
- Cosmetic surgery for disfigurement
You may need a long-term caregiver for a disability, or you may need in-home and out-of-home equipment for your disability. We will pursue compensation for these costs.
You likely have non-medical losses as well. These may include:
- Temporary or permanent loss of income
- Lost productivity
- Diminished earning power
- Repair costs for your vehicle
- Pain and suffering
Damages for Wrongful Death Accidents
Some teen driver accidents are fatal. We pursue full coverage for surviving family members in a wrongful death case. Losses from a wrongful death may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering for the deceased and surviving loved ones
- Medical costs
- Loss of companionship for a spouse
- Loss of guidance and instruction for a child
Our firm aims to maximize your financial recovery. We will negotiate for the amount of compensation that you deserve for your losses.
We will Aim to Settle Your Case Out of Court
As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, there are good reasons why most lawsuits result in settlements. Settling can provide you fair compensation without needing to go to trial.
We work hard to resolve your case through a settlement. If we need to go to trial, we will do so.
Do not Wait to Call Our Team
There are several reasons to call our team as soon as possible. You should do so because:
- Certain evidence may become less useful with time.
- You may have deadlines for filing your case.
- Insurance companies may be actively trying to violate your rights.
- The sooner you call, the sooner we can start your case.
There are no barriers to hiring Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. Your consultation is free. You also do not have to pay us upfront. We only take a percentage of your winnings, and you do not pay us anything unless we win for you.
A representative from our team is only a call away. We will handle your teen driver accident case from start to finish. We will navigate the legal process in Mableton for you.
How We Try to Win Your Case
We start your case by gathering ample evidence and documentation. Evidence can include:
- A police report stating that a teen driver caused your accident
- Witness accounts of your accident
- Photographs and videos of damage to your vehicle and your body
- Video footage of your accident
We also want to have documentation of your losses. This will be crucial during settlement negotiations. Documentation can include:
- Your doctor’s diagnosis of your injuries
- Proof of lost income
- Medical bills
- Mental health professionals’ diagnosis of your trauma
- Bills for the repair of your vehicle
Evidence and documentation are a strong foundation for your case.
We Finish Your Case
Once we gather initial documentation, we then finish your case. This may require several steps.
We will do everything necessary to advance your case, including:
- Hiring experts to testify on your behalf
- Completing and filing paperwork
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Negotiating a settlement with other lawyers
- Going to trial if necessary
We will complete your case through a judgment or settlement.
Why Bader Scott Injury Lawyers?
We are an award-winning law firm led by attorneys who care. We can handle your case and ensure that you understand your options every step of the way.
Our past clients speak highly of us, saying:
- “They made me feel comfortable.”
- They made the legal process “painless.”
- They were very “comforting to me.”
Beyond clients’ own words, we have case results. Our winnings include judgments and settlements of:
- $5.25 million
- $2 million
- $1.9 million
- $1.9 million
- And more
We seek fair compensation for each client and will pursue financial justice for you. We want you to feel comfortable with our team. We serve you by:
- Responding to your concerns during your free consultation
- Responding quickly to your calls and emails
- Being available for you at all times
- Providing frequent case updates
- Helping you recover by handling all of your legal needs
Our team may also help you schedule appointments and arrange temporary transportation. If there is any other way for us to help, we are happy to do it.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Evaluation
Having a lawyer on your side for your teen driver accident case can be relieving. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers serves Mableton. One of our lawyers will work for justice for you or a loved one.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for a free consultation. Do not wait to call; there may be time limits for filing your case.