Being in a parking lot accident in Mableton could entitle you to awards. Injuries can cause losses like pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses. You may obtain coverage for these and any other losses you experience.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will provide a lawyer to complete your parking lot accident case. We know how to handle personal injury cases, and we can assume all work associated with pursuing compensation for your losses.
How Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will Assist You
It is our responsibility to complete your case. This can mean something different for each client.
We can help you by:
Defending Your Legal Rights
Insurance companies may approach you after your accident. They may offer a quick settlement that does not fairly cover your losses.
Shielding you from unfair settlement offers is how we protect your rights. We can:
- Explain why a settlement offer is not fair
- Reject unfair settlement offers for you
- Communicate with insurance companies, so you do not have to
- Negotiate with insurance companies
We can defend your rights beyond the insurance process as well.
Investigating Your Case
We can investigate your parking lot accident. As we do this, we:
- Photograph and record visual evidence
- Gather physical evidence
- Interview witnesses
- Obtain documentation of your accident, such as a police report
- Make notes of who caused your accident
We also investigate the losses from your accident. We do this by:
- Consulting your doctors
- Photographing your injuries
- Obtaining medical reports
- Securing invoices for your medical care
- Documenting your lost income
- Photographing vehicular damage
- Projecting your future losses
Evidence and documentation are critical to your pursuit of fair compensation. We can help you account for both economic and non-economic losses when going after damages for your injuries.
Completing Settlement Negotiations
Negotiations are generally required for our clients’ cases. Whether we file an insurance claim or lawsuit, we want to make sure we seek fair awards.
The negotiation process requires:
- Direct contact with insurance companies or attorneys
- Knowledge of your case’s specifics
- Understanding of your case’s financial aspects
- The ability to resist pressure
- An ability to make and respond to oral arguments
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that lawsuits usually result in settlements before ever going to trial; however, we are not afraid to represent your case before a judge or jury if necessary.
We Fight to Cover All of Your Losses
We seek awards for all of your accident-related losses. This includes both current and future losses. The two categories of losses are:
Economic losses are those that have a straightforward cost. They generally include:
- Healthcare costs
- The cost of rehabilitation for your injuries
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Medication costs
- The cost of medical equipment
- Therapy costs
- Damage to your vehicle
- Temporary transportation costs
We also work to cover losses that do not have an obvious cost.
Non-economic losses may be more difficult to calculate. Still, they are vital to some cases. We will seek awards for:
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
- Permanent disability
- Loss of personal and professional opportunities
- Conditions like depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Any other forms of pain and suffering
You deserve justice for your parking lot accident in Mableton. A lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will fight for justice in the form of financial recovery.
How Much it Costs to Hire Our Firm
As our client, you will pay:
- No out-of-pocket costs
- No upfront costs
Rather, we receive compensation only if we win for you. Our fee comes as a percentage of your settlement or judgment so that we can get started on your case as soon as possible.
What We Have Done for Past Clients
We have led past clients to significant settlements and judgments. Our recoveries include:
- $250,000 for a client with neck and back injuries
- $255,000 for a client with abdominal injuries
- $450,000 for a client who became paralyzed
- $1.9 million for a paralyzed client
- $2 million for a client with a traumatic brain injury
- $5.25 million for a client who was paralyzed
We will fight for all of the compensation that you deserve.
What Sets Us Apart from Other Law Firms
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is an award-winning law firm. We have received honors as the Best Personal Injury Attorneys, Best Law Firm, and Best Client Service.
We have also received the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating. This rating indicates both high professional and ethical standards.
Our firm invests in the outcome of your case by:
- Using all resources available as we try to win your case
- Hiring experts to help with your case
- Working diligently for financial recovery
How We Treat Our Clients
Car accident cases require substantial paperwork and communications you may not want to spend your personal time handling alone. In addition to seeking financial recovery, we can:
- Respond to your emails
- Answer or return your phone calls
- Provide case updates
- Represent you in all case-related matters
We deal with your parking lot accident case while you recover.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Evaluation
Our goal is to win fair compensation for your injuries and losses. A lawyer from our team will lead your parking lot accident case. We will navigate the legal system in Mableton while you tend to your injuries.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for a free consultation. Do not wait to call, as OCGA §9-3-33 limits your window for filing a suit.