After any kind of accident, it can be difficult to make ends meet. You’re still recovering, forced to take time off of work as medical bills pile up. The companies that design, manufacture, and distribute consumer products have a responsibility to ensure their safety. If someone in the process of creating this product failed you and you were injured because of their negligence, we can find out who and pursue them for what you’re owed.
Our Norcross product liability lawyers can handle your case from beginning to end. The personal injury lawyers of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can handle the legal process while you get better.
Why Choose Our Norcross Product Liability Lawyer to Handle Your Injury Case?
Serious injuries can put you physically, emotionally, and financially at rock bottom. If you’re struggling on that many levels, you deserve more than just a lawyer. You deserve someone who cares about your individual suffering. You deserve a team of people who are willing to stand up to any company, no matter the size of their legal team, to secure a better financial future for you.
We strive to make a difference for our clients. We want more than the end result. In the process of fighting for your compensation, we want your peace of mind. As a firm, our reputation for integrity, honesty, and individualized attention can help you to feel more confident about your future. As a plus, we can also fight for a life-improving settlement or verdict.
We get results for our clients, including a $1.9 million financial award for a client injured by defective equipment.
A Firm Specializing in Injury Cases
Because we focus on personal injury cases, we have a lot of experience resolving cases like yours. We can anticipate problems, avoid potential hangups, and steer your case toward a positive outcome. We’ve also established relationships with professionals in the community who can help us bolster your case with their expertise. We believe in a team approach to provide the best, most individualized attention to your case.
Here are some of the benefits of working with our firm:
- When you call, you will speak with your attorney or case manager on the same day.
- You’ll feel respected as a person, not just a client, as we prioritize your mental and physical health.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about the law, your case, and legal proceedings
- You will always have the final say on major decisions. We work to benefit you–it should never be the other way around.
Services We Provide Injured People in Norcross
How you’re treated during the legal process can make a big difference in your peace of mind, but so can knowing that your team has the knowledge and experience to get the results you need. From the moment we take you on, you won’t have to worry about filing, paperwork, or calls from the insurer. Let us handle everything.
Here are just some of the services we offer our personal injury clients:
- We collect your documentation and paperwork as evidence for the insurer, judge, or jury. This will help us paint a compelling picture of your injuries, losses, and suffering.
- We investigate the incident to determine who caused it. The evidence we collect will help us demonstrate that they are financially responsible for your losses.
- We communicate with the insurers and defense counsel on your behalf. Taking on this taxing aspect of insurance claims and lawsuits will take a load off of your mind, but it will also help us prevent costly mistakes (like forced admissions of fault) in order to protect your case.
- We negotiate for a positive case outcome on your behalf. If the settlements they offer aren’t sufficient for your current and future needs, we won’t be afraid to push back.
Whatever your case requires, we are prepared to take on these tasks. You’ve had enough to worry about since your injury. We’re happy to take the lead for you.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Norcross, call (404) 888-8888
Compensable Damages for Injured Victims of Product Liability Cases
Money can’t turn back time to before you were injured, yet a fair financial award can help you rebuild. You deserve fair compensation that will help to set things right. We will pursue that amount for you.
Here are some examples of damages we can include as part of your case:
- Current and future medical bills, including ambulance transportation, surgeries, medications, and ongoing care
- Lost income, including tips, benefits, retirement savings, and vacation days
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot earn your pre-injury income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain and emotional suffering
If you lost a loved one due to a defective or dangerous product, you may be eligible for additional damages. On behalf of our firm, we are so sorry for your loss. We hope you’ll allow our wrongful death lawyer to pursue the at-fault party for what you deserve.
Norcross Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Types of Product Liability Cases
If you’re unfamiliar with these kinds of legal cases, you may be concerned about whether you have a valid case. Our team can determine your eligibility to pursue compensation during your free consultation; however, we can give you a general idea of the kinds of cases we typically handle.
Some common defective products include:
- Tools and equipment
- Car parts
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Cleaning chemicals
- Household appliances
- Medical devices and implants
Whether the product caused your injury through a defect or didn’t include adequate warnings and instructions, you were failed by the companies responsible for its manufacture and distribution. We can find out where the negligence occurred in the production process so that we know who to pursue for your financial award.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Norcross Product Liability Lawyer Are Ready to Work on Your Case
If you suffered an injury due to a defective or dangerous product, you shouldn’t be suffering the financial and personal effects on your own. We can help you pursue justice. Our team of professionals will build a strong case on your behalf.
Call or visit us online for your free consultation.