If you suffered a work-related injury or illness, you are entitled to benefits for medical care and lost income. Our Norcross workers compensation lawyer fights to get ailing employees the benefits they deserve. We’ll deal with the insurance company and any bad-faith tactics they employ during the claims process.
Our personal injury lawyers in Norcross will support you financially, covering all case-related expenses and taking no upfront fee. Our goal is to get the benefits you deserve and to exhaust all available legal measures if an insurance company withholds fair compensation.
Why Hire Us for Your Norcross Workers Compensation Lawyer?
Our experienced Norcross workers compensation lawyers take a personal stake in our clients’ cases. When you hire an attorney from our team, you can expect:
- A team that fights for every benefit you are entitled to: We understand workers’ compensation coverage, and we will quickly identify which benefits you’re entitled to. Your lawyer will not settle for any amount other than the benefits you deserve.
- Our firm’s financial support: Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will pay all costs and fees associated with your case. Our attorneys earn contingency fees, which they only receive if they win for the client. As our client, you will face no out-of-pocket costs or fees. This arrangement eliminates the financial risk of hiring our firm.
- To be the priority: Clients show great trust when they hire us for their workers’ compensation cases. We reward that trust with regular communication, attention to case details, and an attitude of respect. You are our partners in the claims or legal process, and we’ll make sure that you feel important.
- Attorneys you can trust: Our lawyers have extensive experience representing clients with work-related illnesses and injuries. We will have your best interests in mind throughout your case, as our goal is to get the benefits the insurance company owes you.
We have secured many significant case results for injured workers. Our record of victories includes recoveries of $5.25 million, $2 million, and $1.9 million in workers’ compensation cases. We will know how much your damages cost once we investigate your case. The nature and severity of your injury or illness will be one important consideration.
The most important goal in cases like yours is whether we get the money you need to cover your medical treatment, lost income, and other damages—this is the goal by which you should judge our performance.
For a free legal consultation with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Norcross, call (404) 888-8888
Norcross Workers’ Compensation FAQsMy Job Isn’t Providing Guidance on my Work-Related Injury. What Steps Should I Take?Is Pain and Suffering Included in Workers’ Compensation?Will My Employer Find Out if I Hire a Lawyer?How Long Does a Workers’ Compensation (WC) Case Typically Last?What Is the Maximum TTD in Georgia?Can You Go on Vacation While on Workers’ Compensation?
What Benefits Will Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Seek for Me?
Our firm will fight for all the benefits you deserve. According to Georgia’s State Board of Workers’ Compensation, injured and ill workers can generally receive benefits for:
- All medical expenses: Workers’ compensation insurance should cover ambulance transport, hospitalization, surgery, and all other medical services you require for a work-related injury or illness.
- A percentage of lost wages: You can generally receive two-thirds of income that you lose because of your work-related injury or illness.
- Vocational rehabilitation: If you need certain types of rehabilitation or retraining to return to work, your workers’ compensation benefits may cover the expense of this training.
- Death benefits: Workers’ compensation policies allow for death benefits. Our team can discuss whether a work-related death entitles you to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.
Georgia law generally imposes a 400-week cap on workers’ compensation benefits. If an insurance company tries to end your benefits before this deadline expires, a Norcross workers compensation lawyer from our team will work to keep your benefits active. If you are likely to have damages that last beyond 400 weeks, we can examine your options for seeking the compensation you need.
Norcross Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How We Can Help with Your Workers Compensation Claim in Norcross
Our workers’ compensation clients in Norcross can rest, receive treatment, and rehabilitate in peace. You won’t have to stress about your claim, as Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will handle your case from start to finish. Your lawyer from our firm will:
- File your claim: We’ll file the claim promptly, complete all claim-related paperwork, and manage all other administrative aspects of your case.
- Deal with the insurance company: The insurance company that issued your employer’s workers’ compensation policy could fight your claim. We’ll handle all communications with the insurer, protecting you from any deception the insurance company may use to undermine your claim.
- Document your losses: If the insurance company refutes the nature of your injury or illness, we will have documentation to prove otherwise. We may use medical records, medical images, expert testimony, and other documentation to support your claim for benefits.
- Negotiate for fair benefits: We may need to negotiate with the insurance company’s representatives, and we are prepared to. Your lawyer will present all relevant evidence and documentation, explain the calculation of your damages, and remain steadfast in the fight for your benefits.
- Take legal action, if necessary: If the insurance company does not offer the benefits that you deserve, we may take legal action on your behalf. We can discuss this option if your claim reaches this point.
Our team wants to fight for you. Injured workers deserve protection and the benefits they have been promised.
We Will Seek the Proper Rating for Your Disability
Doctors assign a rating to an injury or illness when evaluating a workers’ compensation claim. The rating you receive will affect the dollar value of your benefits, as well as the duration for which you can receive benefits. The primary workers’ compensation disability ratings are:
- Temporary partial disability (TPD)
- Temporary total disability (TTD)
- Permanent partial disability (PPD)
- Permanent total disability (PTD)
If a doctor does not issue the proper rating for your injury or illness, we can take steps to ensure a re-evaluation. We may arrange for you to see another doctor or provide new information that the same doctor may use to issue a new disability rating.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call A Norcross Workers Compensation Lawyer Today for a Free Consultation
A workers’ compensation attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will use their legal knowledge, experience, and in-house resources to pursue your benefits in Norcross. Do not wait to hire our team, as various deadlines may limit our time to file your case.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.