Neck and back injuries can leave you with serious health problems that affect your work and home life. If you were hurt in an accident at work, or through someone else’s negligence, you should be compensated for the harm caused. However, proving this type of trauma in personal injury cases can be challenging as soft tissue injuries do not typically appear on diagnostic tests.
Our Norcross back and neck injuries attorney will provide everything you need to make a workers’ compensation claim or help you with an appeal if your benefits were denied by your employer. Meanwhile, read on to learn more about how the legal process works and what we can do to support you after an accident.
Your Legal Options for Recovering Personal Injury Compensation
If you or a loved one were hurt in an accident at work or caused by a third party’s negligence, we can help you pursue compensation by making a workers’ compensation claim or filing a personal injury lawsuit. Our lawyers can review the facts of your case to help you determine a beneficial course of legal action during a free consultation. This way, you get clear, impartial advice before starting your workers’ compensation claim or personal injury lawsuit.
How Our Norcross Back and Neck Injuries Attorney Can Help
We go the extra mile for our clients. Our personal approach means we take the time to understand how your home and work life has been affected and what this could mean going forward. We manage the bulk of your case’s day-to-day administration and the more complex legal aspects. Our legal services vary for each of our clients but could include the following:
- Helping you complete your workers’ compensation claim or filing an appeal if your benefits were denied
- Investigating the cause of the accident to identify liable parties and gather and preserve evidence to demonstrate how the responsible party was negligent
- Assessing the financial extent of your injuries and other related losses, including projections for ongoing losses if you cannot return to work, for example
- Handling all communications with insurance companies or the liable party’s legal representation on your behalf
- Negotiating for an appropriate settlement offer
- Arranging for you to see a doctor to have your injuries assessed
- Working with medical and financial professionals who can provide expert testimony supporting your case
- Answering your questions and guiding you through the legal process at every step
Our attorneys represent injured people in a wide variety of accident cases. Our focus is solely on personal injury law and workers’ compensation cases. By concentrating our efforts on personal injury law, our clients have confidence in the abilities of our award-winning legal team. We are here to help you get your life back on track, too.
Our Recent Results in Cases Involving Neck and Back Injuries
Some of our recent results in cases involving neck and back injuries include:
- $425,000 settlement for back and neck injuries caused to a client in an auto accident
- $250,000 settlement for a workers’ compensation case involving neck and back injuries
- $300,000 settlement for a premises liability (slip and fall) accident case
This information highlights our commitment to perform at the best of our abilities for our clients. Please remember that every case is unique, so the amounts will vary for everyone we represent.
For a free legal consultation with a back and neck injuries lawyer serving Norcross, call (404) 888-8888
Compensation Available in Neck and Back Accident Claims in Norcross
Our clients often ask how much their injury case is worth. However, everyone we represent is unique, and no two accidents are identical. Therefore, it is impossible to evaluate the compensation you could recover without full knowledge of the facts of your case. What we can guarantee, however, is that we do everything within our power to ensure you are appropriately compensated when we fight for financial damages.
Workers’ Compensation Claims
If your claim is accepted, you will receive a weekly payment for a percentage of your average weekly wage, and the cost of approved medical treatments also will be covered. We help our clients streamline the claims process by ensuring all forms are accurately completed to help prevent delays or mistakes that can result in benefits being denied. If your claim is denied, we can help you with the appeals process.
Financial Damages in Third-Party Injury Lawsuits
If a third party other than your employer was responsible for causing your injuries, we can help you file a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party for financial damages such as:
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity if your injuries affect your employment in the future
- Compensation for other work-related benefits such as commissions and bonuses
- Current and ongoing medical bills, treatment, and rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering for physical discomfort and emotional distress
- The cost of specialized medical equipment or personal care needed for your ongoing treatment
- Other economic losses such as lost or damaged property or any modification required to your home or vehicle to accommodate your care needs
Wrongful Death Accident Cases
If the accident caused the loss of a loved one, we are genuinely sorry for your loss. We understand how difficult it can be to adjust emotionally and financially to such an unexpected and devastating life change.
No amount of money can make up for the grief caused. However, filing a wrongful death lawsuit against those responsible for the accident can help families to make necessary economic adjustments in the absence of their loved one. Please get in touch if you want to know more about how we can support you.
Norcross Back and Neck Injuries Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Beware of Time Limits that Could Apply to Your Case
In Georgia, injured parties generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death action per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. However, depending on your circumstances, this timeline can change. For example, if your claim is against a municipality, you must file it within six months. Getting started on your case as soon as possible is important, or you could risk your right to pursue compensation.
Similarly, strict deadlines apply for workers’ compensation claims and during the appeals process. Our team is on hand to answer your questions and provide clarity about your legal options whenever you need us.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Georgia’s Award-Winning Legal Team Is on Your Side
If you suffered back or neck injuries at work or in another type of accident, the team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is here to support you and your family. We want to help you get your life back on track by fighting for the compensation you deserve to make things right, whether it’s a workers’ compensation claim, during the appeals process, or by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
To learn more about what we can do for you today, contact our back and neck injuries lawyer serving Norcross to discuss your case in more detail in a free consultation.