Back and neck injuries, more so than other injuries, can prevent you from working, require extensive medical care, and impair your quality of life. You deserve justice, and the workers’ compensation lawyers at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will seek compensation to treat your injuries, relieve your financial stress, and help you move past your injuries.
An Athens back and neck injuries attorney from our firm will fight for every dollar that liable parties owe you. Our team will prioritize your case.
Recoverable Damages in Athens Back and Neck Injury Cases
Georgia’s State Board of Workers’ Compensation explains that workers’ compensation benefits may cover certain injury-related losses, including the following:
- All authorized medical expenses: Your lawyer will seek benefits covering doctor visits, hospitalizations, healthcare-related travel expenses, medications, physical therapy, and other injury-related medical services. In addition, if your back or neck injury causes permanent disability, you could receive compensation for medical equipment.
- A portion of your average weekly wage: You may receive up to two-thirds of your average weekly wage while you heal from your injuries. However, the Workers’ Compensation Commission notes that the maximum weekly payout for lost wages is $725. Our firm will work to secure this maximum payout if you are entitled to it.
Suppose you need vocational training to earn future employment, suffer a permanent disability, or have lost a loved one because of a neck or back injury. In that case, you could be eligible for additional benefits.
An Athens back and neck injuries attorney from our firm will identify every covered loss you’ve suffered. In addition, we’ll ensure we’ve accurately and thoroughly calculated your damages before negotiating with the insurance company.
For a free legal consultation with a back and neck injuries lawyer serving Athens, call (404) 888-8888
Why Hire Our Team to Lead Your Workers’ Compensation Claim for a Back or Neck Injury in Athens?
You may hire a workers’ compensation lawyer after suffering an on-the-job back or neck injury in Athens because:
- You need compensation but are unsure how to seek it
- Your recovery occupies your time and attention
- You want the help of an attorney who secured benefits for clients with similar injuries
There are many compelling reasons to work with the team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. For instance, our firm is dedicated to helping those with work-related injuries throughout Georgia. In addition, we’re familiar with the workers’ comp insurance system in Athens. Our clients are the priority, and as our client, you will:
- Face no financial risk: Our clients do not pay us any upfront fees. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers covers the costs of completing your claim, including expert fees, filing costs, and other essential expenses. We only receive a payment if we win your case, and that fee comes from your insurance settlement.
- Have a direct relationship with your attorney: Past clients attest to how our attorneys take a personal stake in each case we handle. So, for example, you can reach your attorney or a team member when needed. And if they’re in court or a meeting, they’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Influence how we conclude your case: Our team handles all your legal needs. However, when it comes to reviewing settlement offers or making major case decisions, you’ll have the primary vote.
- Get a law firm that fights relentlessly for your financial recovery: We aim to get every dollar you deserve. So, check out our firm’s case results to see how we have fought and won for our clients.
Back and neck injuries can take a serious toll on your life, so you deserve a law firm with impressive case results, positive reviews from clients, and a proven will to win.
Athens Back and Neck Injuries Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Will Lead Your Back or Neck Injury Claim in Athens
Our attorneys and paralegals will manage your claim from start to finish. This full-service approach allows you to focus on recovery without worry. Our responsibilities in cases like yours include the following tasks.
Dealing With the Insurance Company
Workers’ compensation benefits should cover your injuries regardless of how they occurred. However, the insurance company handling your workers’ compensation claim could look for reasons that disqualify your claim.
For example, the insurer might claim you were intoxicated, engaged in horseplay, purposely caused your injuries, or were not on the job at the time of your injuries, thus making you ineligible for workers’ comp benefits. We’ll fight these allegations and gather evidence to show beyond a doubt how your injuries happened.
An adjuster may attempt to contact you about your injuries, how they occurred, or other aspects of your claim. However, we will deal with the insurance company to secure your rights. In addition, should you make any statements, we’ll ensure their accuracy.
Ensuring That You Receive Accurate Medical Diagnoses
Your doctor has considerable influence over your workers’ compensation claim. Thus, if a medical professional has made an inaccurate diagnosis, we’ll help you arrange a second opinion.
Organizing Evidence and Documentation
We will gather and organize any evidence that could help your claim, including:
- Video footage of the incident that caused your injuries
- Witness accounts
- Photographs of an accident scene
- Your account of events
We will also document your losses. For instance, your attorney may use medical records, income tax returns, wage statements, invoices for case-related expenses, and other documentation to prove your losses.
Fighting for the Benefits You Deserve
Disputes can arise about how much in benefits you deserve or the duration you should receive those benefits. Our firm will be your advocate, negotiating with the insurer to get the benefits you are entitled to receive. In addition, if the insurer attempts to end your benefits prematurely, we’ll fight to keep your benefits in place.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Case in Athens
An Athens back and neck injuries attorney from our team will file or take over your claim as soon as possible. So, do not wait to contact us—the sooner you hire us, the sooner you can focus on your recovery.
Contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today to schedule your free consultation.