An attorney may obtain compensation to cover medical care, a large percentage of lost income, and other covered losses from a neck or back injury in Smyrna. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is a firm with successful results in handling workers’ compensation claims, and we’ll demand the benefits you deserve.
A Smyrna back and neck injuries attorney from our firm will handle your claim in its entirety. You worry about rest and recovery; we’ll handle the rest.
Why Choose Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Smyrna?
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers focuses much of our time and resources on workers’ compensation claims in Georgia. Because we prioritize cases like yours, we have lots of relevant experience and case results to show for it. Our lawyers will rely on this experience to navigate any challenges with your claim and fight for a favorable result.
If you hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to lead your neck or back injury claim in Smyrna, you can expect:
- A team of capable attorneys and paralegals: Our attorneys have been winning for our clients for many years. Your lawyer will not be handling your workers’ compensation claim alone, as we also have paralegals, investigators, and a network of experts who work on our clients’ behalf.
- A tireless fight for the benefits you deserve: We work to help clients maximize their workers’ compensation benefits. It is never acceptable to settle for less than you deserve, so we fight until we’ve secured the proper outcome to your claim.
- Prompt responses and answers: Our team is always available. No matter the time of day or night, you’ll get an immediate answer or prompt response from your attorney. If your attorney cannot get back to you immediately, they’ll ensure that someone from our team does.
- Personalized legal representation: Our law firm revolves around the people we represent. Our legal strategy will reflect the unique details of your workers’ compensation claim and injuries. Your lawyer will be intimately familiar with your claim details, so every time you contact our team, we’ll be able to address your needs.
We represent clients the right way. Your satisfaction is paramount, and you’ll feel like family when you hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers’ Case Results in Workers’ Compensation Cases Like Yours
Case results are an important part of a law firm’s resume. Our results include:
- A $5.25 million workers’ compensation recovery for a client who suffered a paralyzing injury
- A $2 million recovery for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury while at work
- Two $1.9 million recoveries for injured workers whose cases we handled
- A $500,000 recovery in a workers’ compensation case involving an amputation injury
Case results are a sort of report card that show you a law firm can get results when it matters most. You should also consider our client testimonials, which describe the client-focused way that we handle cases.
A Smyrna back and neck injuries attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will protect your rights and health. Let us work on your claim so you can continue to prioritize your health.
For a free legal consultation with a back and neck injuries lawyer serving Smyrna, call (404) 888-8888
Covered Losses for Clients with Back and Neck Injuries in Smyrna
The journal Plos One notes that lower-back pain alone costs billions of dollars in societal costs each year and hundreds of millions in medical expenses. Other kinds of back and neck injuries can be similarly costly, and the cost of your injuries may be immense.
Our team will determine the total cost of your damages, which may include:
- Medical care: Treatment for a back or neck injury may include physical therapy, surgery, pain-killing medications, medical devices, and various other medical services. Because neck and back injuries can have long-lasting symptoms, your medical expenses may range well into the future. Georgia’s State Board of Workers’ Compensation explains that you may receive coverage of all injury-related medical treatment for up to 400 weeks.
- Lost income: Workers’ compensation benefits may replace up to three-quarters of income you lose because of a work-related injury. We will fight for the maximum wage replacement.
- Loss of professional skills: If you lose your ability to do your job while recovering from injury, need to learn new skills for a new position, or require other types of retraining to return to work, workers’ compensation insurance may cover the cost of training.
The diagnosis of your back or neck injury will have a direct effect on the workers’ compensation benefits you receive. We will ensure you receive thorough, unbiased medical treatment and accurate diagnoses of your injuries.
Smyrna Back and Neck Injuries Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
An Attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Will Fight for Your Total Financial Recovery
When clients come to us with injuries and related losses, our goal is to help them get their life back to normal—or as close as you can possibly get. Securing every available workers’ compensation benefit is how we achieve this goal, and our team will:
- Review your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance policy and determine the full range of benefits you deserve
- Gather all evidence related to your back or neck injury in Smyrna
- Document your losses
- Handle all claim-related communications, paperwork, and similar responsibilities
- Develop a case strategy and update the strategy as necessary
- Lead settlement negotiations with the insurance company
- File a lawsuit on your behalf if the circumstances of your work-related injury allow us to
Our responsibilities vary between each case. No matter what your claim in Smyrna requires of us, we’ll fight for the financial recovery you are entitled to.
You Pay No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Costs When You Hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Hire our team today without paying a dime. Our firm will cover claim-related expenses and fees, and we only get an attorney’s fee if we secure compensation for you. If we don’t get the benefits you deserve, you don’t pay.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Neck or Back Injury in Smyrna—There Are No Costs or Obligations When You Call
Our team serving Cobb County is ready to seek workers’ compensation benefits for your neck or back injury. Once you complete your free consultation, an attorney from our firm will work to file or overtake your claim as soon as possible.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form