If you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident in Peachtree Corners, you are legally entitled to hold the at-fault parties responsible for your losses. A pedestrian accident lawyer with our firm will fight for the compensation you and your family need and deserve.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers understands that securing compensation as quickly as possible is your main objective. Our team will work to ensure you recover the compensation to which you’re entitled. Our team will see your claim through from beginning to end. We fight for you so you can focus on what truly matters—your health and your family.
Compensation You May Be Entitled to Receive
- Medical expenses: These damages cover doctor visits, emergency room trips, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Lost income: This damage includes past, present, and future wages lost as a result of being unable to work after an accident. If you are able to return to work in a limited or diminished capacity and suffer a reduction in salary as a result; you may be entitled to compensation that covers these losses.
- Pain and suffering: Depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other non-economic damages can diminish your quality of life.
Don’t assume you know what your case is worth and never let the other party’s insurance adjuster dictate the value of your losses. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will assess your damages and calculate a fair settlement value.
This valuation might be much higher than you’d guess and almost always more than what insurance companies will present to you. Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Peachtree Corners, call (404) 888-8888
Partner With Our Law Firm to Build an Effective Case
The time to act is now if you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one in a pedestrian accident. Under OCGA §9-3-33, victims have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. Given how long the process can be and the amount of time it takes to complete a comprehensive investigation, this window of opportunity is easy to miss.
However, given enough time, we can promptly file your case.
Advantages of Hiring an Attorney With our Firm
You might wonder how a lawyer could help you. Some reasons for retaining a legal team include:
- Decreased stress throughout the process
- Lower likelihood of costly mistakes being made
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a team of professionals on your side
Actions They Will Take on Your Behalf
Specific actions your legal team will take include:
- Reviewing the details of your case
- Explaining your legal rights in terms you can understand
- Ensuring you are not taken advantage of by aggressive insurance adjusters
- Handling all communication with the at-fault party and their insurance provider
- Conducting a comprehensive investigation to identify all liable parties and all potential avenues for compensation
- Collecting and preserve critical evidence
- Negotiating for fair compensation and/or litigating in front of a judge if an agreement cannot be reached out of court
Personal injury cases can be complicated, lengthy, and exhausting. You deserve to turn the case over to a team with the time and experience needed to successfully and persistently stand up for your rights.
Peachtree Corners Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Protect Your Rights After a Pedestrian Accident
The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reported over 6,500 pedestrian fatalities in 2019. This marks the highest fatality rate in more than 30 years. As Americans take heed of the physical and environmental benefits of walking, accidents naturally increase. If you’re dealing with the aftermath of a pedestrian accident, there are a few key steps you should take as soon as possible.
Document the Accident
Assuming it’s not done for you, call for an ambulance and law enforcement. Not only will this ensure you receive medical attention immediately, but it will also provide you with critical documentation as you move forward with your case.
See a Doctor as Soon as Possible
In many instances, the injuries that result from a motorcycle accident are extensive and require immediate treatment. Victims are advised to see a doctor even if this is not the case and injuries are not instantly apparent. A doctor will rule out injuries that have yet to develop and provide medical reports that can serve as evidence.
Consult an Attorney Before Signing Anything
The insurance company might try to get you to agree to settle quickly—often for far less than you deserve. Don’t let them take advantage of you. Hold off on making any statements, signing any documents, or agreeing to any settlements until a pedestrian accident lawyer on our team reviews your case and advises you on how to proceed.
Regardless of the factors involved in your accident, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses if you’ve been injured or have suffered a tragic loss of a loved one.
Get Started With a Free Case Evaluation
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers believe legal representation is a right, not a luxury. The first call is free of charge, and all services are provided on a contingency-fee-basis. This means you pay nothing until you win.
We understand that you need your settlement now. Our team will do everything we can to settle quickly and out of court without agreeing to unfairly low settlements. If the other party’s insurance provider refuses to agree to fair compensation, our team won’t hesitate to litigate on your behalf in front of a judge. Call (404) 888-8888 for a free consultation today.