A Savannah neck and back injury lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can represent you in your insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against the driver who caused your accident if you qualify. We may be able to secure a payout for the damages you sustained as a result of the accident and your injuries, including your pain and suffering and future costs of treatment.
You can receive a free review of your car accident case today by calling Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (404) 888-8888. If our team can confirm that you suffered your injuries as a result of another party’s negligence, we can seek compensation for you on a contingency-fee-basis. You will not need to pay us out of your pocket in this type of arrangement. Instead, we only get paid attorney fees if and when we secure a financial recovery for you.
Neck and Back Injuries Can Cost Thousands to Treat
Traffic accident cases involving neck and back injuries can be expensive due to the range of treatments that may be required, the long-term effects of these injuries, and the high rate of lasting impairment. If you suffered neck or back injuries in your Savannah traffic accident, you may be able to seek damages through a liability car insurance claim or a civil suit against the at-fault driver.
Depending on your injuries and other factors, the recoverable damages in your car accident case may include:
- Ambulance transportation, medical evaluation, testing, treatment, surgery and hospitalization, rehabilitation, therapy, and other related costs
- Ongoing care costs for serious or disabling injuries
- Lost income from weeks or months away from work, lost benefits, other related losses
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries or pain are permanent
- Repairs to your vehicle and related expenses
- Expenses stemming from modifying your home for wheelchair access, if necessary
- Pain and suffering damages
- Other intangible damages
Even when there is no nerve damage involved, neck and back injuries may cause lasting pain and reduced ability to engage in certain activities or handle certain tasks. Back pain is a common disabling injury in the United States, and injuries sustained in an accident can cause victims to suffer a limited range of motion, intermittent or chronic pain, and weakness for the rest of their lives.
If you suffered back or neck injuries in a Savannah car accident caused by another driver, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to help you hold them accountable for their negligent actions. Call us today at (404) 888-8888 for more information or to get started with a free case review from a member of our team.
For a free legal consultation with a neck and back injury lawyer serving Savannah, call (404) 888-8888
Seeking Compensation with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
A Savannah neck and back injury lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can take the necessary steps to build a traffic accident case and pursue a fair settlement or court award when we represent you. This may include:
- Identifying the liable party or parties
- Determining the insurance coverage available
- Gathering evidence to show negligence
- Calculating the value of your case
- Managing all deadlines and paperwork
- Demanding a fair settlement from the insurance company representing the liable party
- Negotiating with the insurer when possible
- Taking your case to trial if they refuse to make you a fair settlement offer
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can also communicate with all parties on your behalf when we represent you.
Savannah Neck and Back Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Evidence in a Car Accident Case
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can collect evidence of both the responsible party’s liability and the extent of your damages when we represent you. This evidence may include:
- Police reports
- Witness statements
- Photos or videos from the scene of the accident
- Testimony from accident reconstruction experts
- Your medical records
- Documents from your employer regarding your lost wages
- Statements from medical or economic experts about your estimated future costs of care
We recommend that you keep any evidence, receipts, or documentation related to the accident to help us build your case. You may also want to write down your memories of the car accident and the events leading up to it so that any important details of what happened do not fade over time.
Georgia’s Statute of Limitations
Under the state’s statute of limitations on personal injury lawsuits, O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, traffic accident victims in Georgia generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party. There are some circumstances that could alter this deadline.
Although many car accident cases are resolved during settlement negotiations, we may need to take your case to trial while you still have the right to sue. If the statute of limitations runs out in your case, the court is unlikely to allow us to move forward with your lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak to a Member of Our Savannah Car Accident Team for Free
A Savannah neck and back injury lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to take over the legal work in your case and pursue compensation on your behalf while you focus on your recovery. Our firm will be accessible throughout the duration of work together to answer your questions, provide legal advice, and give you updates on the progress of your case.
The team from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers offers free accident reviews and can provide you with additional information about your options for pursuing justice. Call (404) 888-8888 today to get started today.
We offer representation on a contingency-fee-basis with no up-front payments required.