If you suffered injuries from a dangerous or defective product, then we can seek compensation for you. A product manufacturer, seller, or another party may cover medical expenses and other damages.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will provide a Gainesville product liability attorney to fight for you.
What does Product Liability Refer To?
“Product liability” refers to manufacturers’, assemblers’, and sellers’ responsibility for the products that they produce. Each party in the chain of a product’s custody has a responsibility: to ensure that the product is safe for the end consumer.
Who Can Bring a Product Liability Case?
You may generally bring a product liability case if:
- You suffered injuries from a dangerous product, or
- Your loved one died because of injuries from a dangerous product.
A product does not have to be defective for you to bring a lawsuit, though this is a common reason for product liability cases. You may also file a product liability claim if:
- The product’s design is dangerous, making it a hazard when no defect is present.
- A product lacks sufficient instructions, exposing users to danger because they do not know how to use it safely.
- A product lacks necessary safety warnings.
Other circumstances may justify you bringing a product liability case.
Who Is Liable for Defective and Dangerous Products?
When we determine liability in product liability cases, we consider why the product was dangerous. The answer to this question may determine who is liable.
Liable parties may include:
- The organization or individual that designed the product
- The organization or individual that manufactured the product
- The organization in charge of labeling or packaging the product
- The business that sold you the product
- Any other party responsible for a product’s dangerous qualities
More than one party may be liable for your damages.
What is the Liability Standard in Product Liability Cases?
Product manufacturers may be strictly liable for the goods that they sell. This sort of liability may extend to:
- Drug manufacturers
- Vehicle and vehicle component manufacturers
- Electronics manufacturers
- Safety equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of all other consumer goods
These and other parties may owe you compensation because they were negligent. Negligence refers to unreasonable behavior that endangers others. Negligent parties in product liability cases may include:
- Sellers of used products that prove to be dangerous
- Product manufacturers that fail to conduct adequate safety tests
- Drug manufacturers that release a product without disclosing known side effects
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will identify everyone who owes you compensation. A product liability attorney at our firm can lead your case in Gainesville from start to finish.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Gainesville, call (404) 888-8888
What Damages Can You Receive as the Victim of a Dangerous Product?
Our firm will meet with you, recording any losses that you are already aware of. We will then conduct further investigation to identify all of your other losses. The awards that you can receive will depend on your damages.
Recoverable Awards for Injuries
When a dangerous product causes injuries, resulting damages may include:
- Medical expenses for diagnosis and treatment of injuries
- Transportation to medical visits
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost revenue
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment of pain and suffering
Your financial recovery should account for all consequences of your injuries.
Recoverable Awards When a Loved One’s Passing
Fatal injuries caused by a dangerous product may also entitle you to awards. You may pursue a financial recovery to account for:
- Final medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- Burial costs
- Lost financial protection
- Grief counseling
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Any other damages from a wrongful death
If property damage is a part of your case, then it may also warrant compensation.
Gainesville Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Can Lead Your Product Liability Case
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are attorneys who care. We fight for victims of dangerous products and their families to get their life back after an injury. While working for you on a no-win, no-fee basis, our team can assist you by:
- Investigating the cause of your injuries
- Identifying liable parties
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Gathering evidence of liability
- Creating and filing your claim
- Handling all other case-related duties
- Negotiating a settlement
Victims like you should choose their lawyer carefully, and we are qualified to handle your case in Gainesville.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers’ Settlements and Judgments
Our firm’s case results are one reason to hire us for your case. We even recovered $1.9 million in a product liability case involving defective equipment.
This outcome is just one of the many recoveries that our firm has secured. We seek maximum compensation for every client that we represent.
Why Should You Hire Our Firm for Your Case?
You should not take your product liability case lightly. These cases can be especially complex. Proving liability, calculating loss values, and negotiating a settlement are crucial aspects of your case – aspects that you may want to leave to us.
By allowing us to lead your product liability case, you allow yourself to focus on recovery, and you may benefit physically and mentally as a result.
We also have resources that you may not have access to. We may rely on experts, paralegals, and investigators to help with your case—at no additional cost to you. Our firm fights for clients on a regular basis, and we know what it takes to win product liability cases.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Case Review
A product liability attorney from our firm will handle your legal case for you. Our firm can take your case in Gainesville off of your to-do list, fighting for the recovery that you deserve.
Do not wait to call our team. Your product liability case may have certain deadlines that we must abide by. Get in touch with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for your free, no-obligation consultation.