If you have suffered neck or back injuries in a motor vehicle crash, you could be entitled to recover compensation. It is only fair that the driver that is responsible for your injuries bears the financial burden of your medical care and other damages.
Neck and back injuries can run the full spectrum from minor inconvenience to life-altering disability. No matter the severity of these injuries, you could have the right to hold the at-fault party accountable for their negligence. You can do so by pursuing a claim or civil lawsuit.
If your car accident resulted in serious neck and back injuries, let the team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers help you pursue a legal case against the at-fault driver. To get started pursuing the compensation you deserve, call our team today. We can explain the benefits of partnering with a Brookhaven neck and back injury lawyer.
Types of Recoverable Damages in Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case
A neck and back injury can bring a host of unexpected expenses. Our team is determined to establish the full scope of your losses and recover compensation for each one of your losses.
Financial recovery could account for:
- Pain and suffering
- Healthcare expenses, both past and future
- Lost wages and loss of earning ability
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Property damage expenses
- Temporary transportation costs
- In-home help
- Assistive medical devices
You could be able to recover other types of damages not included here.
For a free legal consultation with a neck and back injury lawyer serving Brookhaven, call (404) 888-8888
The Deadline to File Your Lawsuit
You have a limited amount of time to file your lawsuit, and the failure to do so during that period can have lasting consequences. The deadline that applies to every neck and back injury lawsuit is referred to as the statute of limitations.
In Georgia, the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits is set by OCGA §9-3-33. For a neck and back injury lawsuit in Brookhaven, you have two years to file suit. This two-year window will begin to expire the day the accident happens. This means that you should avoid any delay in pursuing your case.
While two years might sound like a lot of time, it can take time for your attorney to develop a theory of negligence and prepare your case for litigation. The sooner you reach out to a Brookhaven neck and back injury lawyer, the sooner they can get started advocating for you.
Brookhaven Neck and Back Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
The Importance of a Free Consultation
It is reasonable if you have questions regarding your rights following a car accident.
You could have your questions answered during a free consultation with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. Our consultations are always free and there is no obligation to select us as your legal counsel after we meet.
Your consultation is your opportunity to learn more about your legal rights and find out how strong your claim for compensation might be.
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
Another important benefit that comes with choosing Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for your neck and back injury claim is our no-fee guarantee. We will never seek attorney fees from you unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf.
Our firm operates on a contingency-fee-basis. This means we only take our fee if we recover compensation on your behalf. If we are not successful in your case, you will not owe us anything.
Common Car Crash Neck and Back Injuries
There are multiple ways you could injure your neck or back in a vehicle collision. These injuries are known not only for their severity but also for the challenges that can come with treating them. According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, some of the most common neck and back injuries in a car accident include:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is synonymous with motor vehicle collisions. This is for good reason, as most of these injuries occur in car accidents. Whiplash is a soft tissue injury in the neck that results from the head whipping violently back and forth.
- Spinal damage. One of the most severe injuries in a motor vehicle crash involves damage to the spinal cord. If your spinal cord is damaged, you could experience paralysis in some parts of your body.
- Fractures. It is also possible to fracture bones during the course of a car accident. These fractures could occur in the ribs or even the spinal column.
- Herniated discs. A back injury that is common among motor vehicle accidents is a herniated disc. Herniated discs occur when the soft discs between vertebrae rupture or become strained. These injuries are especially painful and can make it impossible to move without suffering severe pain.
- Pinched nerves. The nerves in the back or neck frequently become impinged following a motor vehicle accident. These pinched nerves typically heal on their own, but they can be especially painful.
If you are facing any of these injuries following a motor vehicle crash, you might be entitled to monetary compensation. This monetary award could help you meet your needs during the recovery process.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Could Recover a Monetary Award for Your Neck and Back Injuries
If another person is responsible for your neck and back injuries, it is only right that they carry the financial burden that comes with these injuries.
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to help you pursue your claim for compensation. We will work tirelessly to help you obtain the damages related to your neck or back injuries. Call us today to learn about working with a Brookhaven neck and back injury lawyer.
Dial (404) 888-8888 to get started.