Broken bones and fractures can be very painful and may take a long time to heal, even causing permanent injuries in some cases. These injuries can impact your ability to work or function in your daily routine.
If your injuries resulted from a car accident that someone else caused, you could be entitled to seek damages for your losses. A Brookhaven broken bones and fractures lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to help. We can help you determine the cost of your losses, pursue fair compensation, and handle every step of your case for you.
Potentially Recoverable Compensation
You could be suffering physically, emotionally, and even financially. Your injuries could persist for weeks, months, or longer, taking a toll on your everyday life. In addition to physical injury and emotional turmoil, broken bones and fractures can lead to expensive medical bills, potentially leaving you in financial distress. Victims of broken bones and fractures can recover different types of compensation following a successful claim. This might include one or more of the following:
- Reimbursement for property damages
- Reimbursement for medical bills, including ongoing treatment
- Damages for emotional suffering
- Much more
You are not alone in your challenges after an accident—and we could help you seek compensation and determine an accurate value for your case. If you suffered from an accident, you could have options.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones and fractures lawyer serving Brookhaven, call (404) 888-8888
Why Hiring a Lawyer at Our Firm May Help Your Case
Following your accident, you could be suffering in many different ways, and it could be stressful to think about taking legal action. As you consider your options, remember that we could handle every step of your case for you. There are several potential benefits of hiring a broken bones and fractures lawyer from our team. We can:
- Seek the fairest amount of compensation available on your behalf
- Handle all paperwork
- Gather necessary evidence
- Determine which party (or parties) may need to compensate you
- Ensure that you are not taken advantage of during the legal process
- Guide you with your legal questions
- Expedite your claims process
- Help ensure that your case complies with OCGA §9-3-33, the state’s statute of limitations
Identifying your losses, demonstrating liability, and gathering compelling evidence are crucial elements of your case. We can take care of these details for you so that you can focus on your recovery.
Brookhaven Broken Bones and Fractures Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Forms of Negligence That Can Cause Injuries In an Accident
If a third party was negligent or careless in a way that caused your accident, they could be held liable for your suffering and any expenses you incurred following an accident.
Some examples of negligent or careless behavior include:
- Drunk driving: Driving under the influence is dangerous and illegal. If a drunk driver caused your accident, you could have the right to take action.
- Distracted driving: Any behavior that distracts a driver from the road could make them liable for your accident.
- Missing road signs or signals: If a roadway was impaired or unsafe in any way, those responsible for maintaining a roadway could be found negligent.
- Speeding: Failure to obey the speed limit can lead to devastating injuries. You may have options as the victim of a speeding accident that caused your broken bones or fractures.
- Reckless driving: Some drivers put others at risk by driving recklessly. This type of behavior is incredibly dangerous and may have been a factor in your accident.
- Vehicle malfunctions: If another driver failed to maintain their vehicle safely before taking to the road, this could be considered negligent behavior.
Determining liability can be difficult when more than one party is involved in an accident. We can help you identify who was responsible and build evidence for their liability.
Proving liability is an essential step if you are seeking damages for your injuries. However, this can be a complicated aspect of a personal injury case. For example, a third-party parts manufacturer could be found liable for a defective part that caused your accident. In a truck accident case, a trucking company could be found liable for your losses.
Having a legal professional in your corner can help you ensure that you are seeking all possible forms of compensation from the appropriate parties. Our Brookhaven broken bones and fractures lawyer is here to help.
Forms of Injuries You May Be Facing
Vehicle accidents can result in multiple forms of injury. In addition to broken bones and fractures, other injuries after a car accident could include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Back injury
- Sprains and strains
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
If you experienced any of the above injuries, in addition to broken bones and fractures, you could seek compensation for the total costs of diagnosing and healing all of your injuries. You may be able to seek more compensation than you realize.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us Today
Deciding whether or not to file an insurance claim or lawsuit can be a major decision for you and your loved ones. We can advise you through every step of your case. If your case can settle for a just amount through an insurance claim, we can help you pursue that route. If a lawsuit is necessary to seek what you deserve, we can take your case to court.
Our team is available to answer your questions today, so pick up the phone and call (404) 888-8888 for your free consultation and to learn more.